Thread: Update: week 4

lowell34 is offline Junior Member

Update: week 4

Just under 4 weeks and about to finish my dbol . Started the week down some weight (243) because over the weekend I was a little sick and didn't eat well. But, I finished the week up 2 more pounds right at 250. I expect to drop a little weight next week since I'll be off the dbol. Feeling good and, so far, I'm happy with the results.
    Next cycle I will definitely raise my dbol dose each week and probably run it for 6 weeks because I feel my body got use to the 35mg/day dose and results diminished after about 2 1/2 weeks.

feelnfit is offline Junior Member
    what else are you taking and how much/ dbol is good to kick start your
    cycle until everything else kicks in. i did good on 50mgs a day. i took 25 in the am and the other 25 30 min before my workout. i think 4 weeks should be enough at least for me it is.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    lowell,
    how are you splitting the dbol dosage? i would think theres no need to taper the dbol up. youre body seems to get used to the dosage, but thats just the way it works. keep in mind that dbol is a pretty harsh 17aa oral steroid , and you want to try and get by on the least amount possible (with decent results). like feelnfit said- 50mg all the way through worked well for him. if youre going to raise it next time then raise it for the whole 4 weeks. my last cycle i used 40mg all the way through, and it worked well for me, but i had the same feelings you did, my body seemed to get used to the dosage. but imho, i think its a mistake to taper it up. the benefit vs. sides ratio wont be in your favor anymore.

peace bb79

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    I'm also taking 600mg Sustanon and 400mg Deca a week. One of them, or both, are really kicking in because this morning my weight was the same but I looked a lot bigger. I hope that the dbol dosage was just enough to make solid gains without a lot of loseable water weight. I'd rather gain 12 lbs and keep 10 than to gain 20 and lose 12.

bb79, here's how I took the dbol;
    6am- 15 mg
    10 am- 5 mg
    2 pm- 5 mg
    6 pm- 5 mg
    8 pm- 5 mg

next time I'll use 50 mg/day and break it into only 3 doses.

Thread Information