enzo is offline New Member

cut vs bulk with steroids

hi all i want to start my first cycle of dianabol in the next few months but am in a bit of a quandry. do i cut first and then do the cycle hoping to gain mostly muscle or do i bulk first then try and cut what i have gained during that cycle.
    my biggest fear is that if i cycle then cut i will loose alot of my gains. cheers for any advise enzo

KeyMastur is offline VET
    your biggest fears will probably come true. what you gain quick through the use of d-bol you will lose just as quick. i wouldn't suggest a d-bol only cycle. d-bol is most noted for "jump-starting" a cycle. it gives you that quick and noticeable increase in strength within a short period of time until the other ester (usually test) kicks in.

even if you did a d-bol only cycle, you'll more than likely get the bloated look. d-bol is well known for holding water, so it's definitely not something you want to try and cut up with.

on a side note - most people bulk then cut.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Gain quick+lose quick=dbol only cycle

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    you gotta stick yourself if you want to keep it

enzo is offline New Member
    thanks guys i have access to sus 250 , deca and winstrol 5mg tabs(and the d'bol) what would be the best cycle in your opinion i want a gymnast look rather than roid monster
    i am 37 with 21% body fat and 182 pounds thanks for your help

Da Bull is offline Banned
    enzo...if your looking for a gymnastic look,proper diet and cardio is all you need bro...you reduce your bf to 10-12% you'll look and feel teriffic,IMO you have no use for AAS this point in time,you need a clean diet and drop bf before you even consider taking a cycle.

DB

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    enzo...if your looking for a gymnastic look,proper diet and cardio is all you need bro...you reduce your bf to 10-12% you'll look and feel teriffic,IMO you have no use for AAS this point in time,you need a clean diet and drop bf before you even consider taking a cycle.

DB

DB said it all

Thread Information