goatscrot is offline New Member

Proviron or Arimidex during Clomid

Gents,
    Have read that Arimidex during Clomid might reduce the possibility of Clomid Acne. Would Proviron do the same thing??? Would it be ok to take both? I really want the sex drive boost from the Pro...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with enrage, save the proviron . i usually run my liquidex right through the clomid therapy and then stop it.
    i like the sex "overdrive" from the proviron as well, but all good things must come to an end i guess.............

peace bb79

What is the Arimidex dosage during Clomid???
    Should one stop the Arm the day one stops Clomid???

Jayflex is offline Banned
    May I suggest .5 mg a day. Works great for me.

what was your dosage while on your cycle bro? i usually just keep it at that dose until i stop my clomid, keeps things nice and even throughout the whole deal.

btw----where the hell is ajax? he was giving you a hand on some things wasnt he? i havent seen him post in ages............come to think of it, i havent seen kaz post in a while either.

peace bb79

peace bb79

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well I have never ran armidex or liquidex thru my clomid cycle, I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea. Clomid is really all I needed. I dont' know about the liquidex stoping the acne from Clomid.. but I say if you got the cash why not?

>what was your dosage while on your cycle bro? i usually just keep it at >that dose until i stop my clomid, keeps things nice and even >throughout the whole deal.

I only ran Proviron during the cycle....

>btw----where the hell is ajax? he was giving you a hand on some things >wasnt he? i havent seen him post in ages............come to think of it, i >havent seen kaz post in a while either.

Ajax is still around. Spoke with him yesterday and he is doing fine. Not sure as to why he has not been more active on the board....

if you only ran the proviron on your cycle, then i agree with jayflex, .5 mg would be plenty...........run it right up until you stop the clomid. it will help with estrogen rebound, as well as keeping the acne down.

good to see ajax is still around, wouldnt want to lose a bro of that caliber.......

peace bb79

Thread Information