70dodge is offline New Member

1st cycle question

hello, first time posting stat first,im 39 6,3 245 bf have know idea guessing 30-35% been working out 3-4 years on and off more off, just really got back into it 7 month ago. work out 6 days a week. my question is i was planing on doing 30mg of d-bol a week for 4-5 weeks and 8 weeks testosterona 4l-h 2 cc a week and the clomid,got my gear in on wed, my d-bol and thinking i was getting 2 bottles of 10/ml testosterona 4l-a, but i got was one bottle of testosterona 4l-a and one bottle test 400. can i do the first 4 weeks of 4l-a and then finsh off with the test,

what do i do, thanks 70 dodge

laziloo is offline Banned
    Sounds OK, both are testosterone blends, both I believe contain 200 mg of enanthate . Just have to remember the test 4la is 250 mg/ml and the test 400 is 400mg/ml. Saying this keeping dosing even might be tricky. I suggest starting off with the t-400. Inject every 5-6 days. Then if needed use the test 4la(sustanon ) every 3-4 days. Use that clomid post cycle, and always good idea to have nolvadex on hand in case of gyno.

70dodge is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply, should of done more research before i stuck my hand in the cookie jar.

Thread Information