Hugger7 is offline Female Member

Post question from a woman....please answer quickly

I would like to know what kind of product I, as a woman, can use as a steroid , but wouldn't turn me into a man.....I would like keep my feminine side....

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    low dose anavar , and primobolan .

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    My girlfriend (and past overall winner of the NPC Midwest Regionals) did very well on an eq/clen program.....no masculinization, no voice changes.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    anavar is your best bet...even so, you can still get sides from it

primo can be good or bad even at low doses

Jetli is offline New Member
    Everyone is different. Most women seem to do very well with Anavar . My wife does horribly on it. She does much better on a low dose of test and does the best with primo. Primo seems to lean her out and harden her up nicely with no serious sides.

I would try low doses of various drugs one drug at a time and see how you do.

Jet

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    Girls I've worked out with/dated did very well on a first cycle of winny + deca (deca was 200mg wks1-6, 400mg 7-8). After a month off, they did awesome with primo+winny+clen as a second cycle. Their bodies stayed slim and solid, no hairiness/voice changes. A friend of mine has gone so far as to recommend test+anavar to girls in fitness comps to help them keep muscular as their diets lean out. I didn't notice any manliness on them either, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    sorry, I meant I wouldn't recommend a test stack on your first cycle.

maximusdad is offline New Member

fem cycle

My wife just started her 1st cycle (we both started our 1st together). She is on primo and deca for 4 weeks, then 3 weeks off and 4 weeks of winny. So far no sides....

SJH
    SJH is offline New Member
    Wife n I both on Anavar , good results no sides so far.

CutieFace Guest
    I would only recommend using 1 thing at a time....and start w/ anavar which is the safest for a woman....

I've been on a number of cycles in the past.....and recently tried something new and am having a very severe allergic reaction to it....now if I had jut thrown together a stack of what I wanted to use w/out haveint tried each thing on it's own previously so I knew how my body would react to it...I'd be sitting here having no idea what I was allergic to....but I know exactly what it is...as it's the one new thing I've added.....I am in the process of typing up an article on my experience w/ pictures to show and explain how important it is to not stack things you've never used before.....

Cutie

Thread Information