Thread: 1 kidney?

budman22 is offline New Member

1 kidney?

I am 54 years old, have always been serious about weightlifting and have been doing it on and off for 20 years. I have been steadily lifting since the first of this year and have firmed up quite a bit but want to go to the next level. I donated a kidney about three years ago and am interested in starting a cycle. My son recently started a cycle and he is very happy with the beginning stages. I weigh 205 on a 6'1" frame and probably have about 20 percent body fat. I'd like to increase muscle mass and trim my bf. Would going on a cycle be too dangerous for me? If not, what would be a suggested stack? Thanks.

Cali is offline Female Member
    You might want to post this in the steroids forum too. Hopefully someone can help ya.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    That is a question a medical professional needs to answer bro. I would say no though. With the massive increase of food(protein specifically), and supps you would consume I would think you'd need to be pounding the water down to prevent stones.
    Certain AS has stronger effects on the kidneys than others but it would be highly risky on any AS. This is just my opinion though bro, I don't know the change in body function that takes place with that operation, if any, and I couldn't speculate on kidney effects form certain AS without some research. Get a docs opinion. Their has to be a doctor you can find that will give you a straight up answer if you can't ask your reg. doc.
    Good Luck bro

WildOne is offline Junior Member
    I agree wholeheartedly with pheedno! Please don't take that risk without consulting a doctor! I just called a doctor friend of mine (he's an orthepedic surgeon) and he was rattling-off all kinds of bad scenerios!
    I don't remember the medical jargon he was using but the bottom-line was; there are added risks. Not just from the AS, but like pheedno said, the added strain from proteins, supplements, heavier diet etc....

WildOne is offline Junior Member
    Don't be completely discouraged. I should also mention that he told me I was insane for starting my cycle a few weeks ago.....
    (but he is helping monitor my progress)
    I would still highly recommend finding a GOOD source (doctor) to ask.
    Don't trust anyone on this subject but a trustworthy medical professional!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    bravo bros

solid advice here. None of us want to see anyone hurt themselves or worse. Everything inside me says a big no to it also.

For every reason already said. Get some medical advice and go from there.

maxx is offline New Member
    I would not do it. u would put to much stress on the loney organ. u might hurt it really bad. and life would suck.....

see a doc about that please.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    seek medical advice bro. I would not listen to members who tell you it is ok because they know someone with a similar condition and they are fine. I see that alot on a lot of AS boards. people giving advice to diabetics,etc It's sad.

listen to your doc and also try to find a doctor that deals with "age rejuvenation"(believes in benefits of AS/GH/etc)

i think about anyone who has done fina and other AS has got the painful urination feeling (when you feel you have to go urinate but there is not much there) at one time or another.

Lewd

Thread Information