Thread: Dosages !

Lynn is offline Female Member

Dosages !

What do you guys think about the dosages. I know the kids are all saying 500mg of test with 400 of Deca per week, but lets face it they have 4 times the testostrone running through them at any given time than we do now ! LOL. So i'm thinking that 250mg of say sust would be enough to grow, with maybe 200 or 300 of deca....Yes i know keep the test higher than the deca...my point being we are already so deficient ?? What do you think. Or if we have already done high cycles, have we ruined the possibilities of using lower dosages?
    Any thoughts?

Lynn is offline Female Member
    I"m a guy by the way.. using my wifes profile ! I don't come on here that often.. but I dont' think she posts in the mens stuff at all.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I have done 2 cycles, The first was 200test\200 deca . Very dissapointing. - I am now on week 8 of my second cycle 500 Test\400 Deca. - Do the higher dosages. My first cycle was a bit dissapointing.
    This one has been pretty good. Up about 14lbs. My persistant problem is eating enough though.

38DoubleDamnGood is offline Female Member
    I would have to say it looks damn good on you also...
    You only live once, so live life to the fullest.

Don't sweat the small stuff.

The greatest pleasure often comes from doing a good deed.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Lynn
    I"m a guy by the way.. using my wifes profile ! I don't come on here that often.. but I dont' think she posts in the mens stuff at all.
    Dude...register under your own user name, it only takes a minute. Besides the female forum is for females only, no flame but I don't think the other ladies would appreciate the fact that you are logging in as your wife. From what my wife says they talk about things there that they don't want the male members to know. That's why the forum is locked to males. Just a suggestion, but please think about it!

Thread Information