LewdTenant is offline Respected Member

Lewd goes Test Prop only

i am going to finish all of the gear I have now and switch to Test Prop only cycles and see that works. i got so much crap that I need to "get rid of". so my last cycle will be pretty big.

stuff lewd needs to consume:halo,clen ,EQ, and fina. running that and test prop for 10 weeks.

After that I will only be using Test Prop,anastrozole,HCG ,GH, and clomid. no clen or other ECAs. I look forward to posting on how Test Prop only works. I whould be out of GH at that time and should Test Prop solo with anastrozole only.

I may do 20-25mcg/day of T3 since I am on GH but certainly not more than that since it's only reason i would use it is due to lowered T3 output from GH cycles.

Lewd

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    interesting............keep us posted.

peace bb79

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'm actually thinking of switching to shorter cycles(6wks) using prop instead of longer acting esters.

I'm pretty anxious to start a Prop/Fina/Winny/T3 cycle in a few months.

I'll be looking for your opinions later on definately

I feel like the guy on that cable commerical. He wearing his pajamas is surfing the web on his PC and then hears an announcement: "You have reached the end of the internet. There is nothing left to see".

I have tried it all except for drol and deca .researched it all. This is still a new "science" and we are the lab rats and scientists at the same time. but I'm starting to feel that all you need is diet,training,sleep and some test (and GH). I have done some complicated cycles and some complicated and unpopular drugs in my journey to perfection. Which is good since I will not have that feeling that I am missing out on something, which is the main reason we all do these exotic stacks.

I must admit that I will be doing a minimum of 500mg/wk of Test when on and have chosen to go with Test Prop since it means starting your post recovery cycle earlier and it is easy to do mid cycle tweaking of dosages. I do not mind daily injections. On my more complicated cycles I was doing 5 injections/day

Lewd

Originally posted by LewdTenant
    This is still a new "science" and we are the lab rats and scientists at the same time. but I'm starting to feel that all you need is diet,training,sleep and some test (and GH). I have done some complicated cycles and some complicated and unpopular drugs in my journey to perfection. Which is good since I will not have that feeling that I am missing out on something, which is the main reason we all do these exotic stacks.

I do not mind daily injections. On my more complicated cycles I was doing 5 injections/day

Lewd
    How true is the above statement on lab rats and scientists. Who knows what the best combination of drugs to use for optimal results and minimal sides is. The above cycle I stated is my fourth time planning a second cycle and I'll probably rethink it a dozen times before I partake.
    Right now I have that feeling you speak of-"missing out" which makes me want to see what the next best thing is even though I'm practically a hypochondriac and flinch at the mere inclination of a side.
    Bottom line is, we're all looking for the best way of achievement. I'm looking forward to see what your view is on test only(GH as well) after you finish off your stash. Meanwhile I'll go on planning a new cycle every other week and wonder what that certain AS will do for me.

And 5 injects ED is some serious pokage bro. You'd have to come up with a prelimenary plan for the rotation of injection sites.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    i feel like ive tried pretty much everything INCLUDING drol and deca .....i like prop, but enanthate is by far my favorite. there is no shorter cycle for enan either......

i dont know if i could do just prop, but i'd be willing to give it a serious try, as long as results meet expectations.

definitely keep us up to date lewd, once you get started.

btw- ive never done gh.........i missed one.

peace bb79

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bro I meant to reply to this last night as i read it, Ihave been thinking about this for ages, for me I keep getting sick and my health is not good on long esters, I have also tried many combinations and I feel like nothing much differs for me. I am still in the process of getting my gh should be getting 540ius about, I was going to run prop/fina or prop/var alternatively the whole 6 months, 4 week on 3 weeks off. alongside the hgh. See how my health does with that I would be interested to read how u get on, let me know

peace

The whole can of whoop ass

here is all the junk I need to get rid of so I can go test prop only. i am lowering my dose of GH from 4iu/day to 3iu/day and doing 6days on /1day off instead of 5/2 I was doing with 4iu's

week 1-10 100mg/day Test Prop
    week 1-10 80mg/day fina
    week 1-2 200mg/day EQ
    week 3-7 100mg/day EQ
    week 5-10 20mg/day halo
    week 1-10 proviron 25mg/day
    week 1-13 ana 1mg/day
    week 11-13 clen 25mcg/day
    week 7-10 25mcg/day T3
    week 11-13 HCG /clomid post cycle

i will only have ana and left after this

Goals:get hard as stone and drop fat,get rid of gear, not kill anyone from halo/fina combo

lewd

oh and by the way. I will be exuding testosterone .

Lewd

Hey Lewd, when you use a low dose of T3 for a short period like that, do you follow through with tapering?

That is one hell of a cutting cycle.

Originally posted by Pheedno
    That is one hell of a cutting cycle.
    sad thing is that all those drugs mean jack without good training,rest, and eating

I try to take a 8 week break from T3 and do a one week taper of 12.5mcg/day

Lewd

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    This is interesting, a post to challenge us all.

Having stuck to conventional 8,10 or 12 week cycles thus far using short-acting, long-acting back to short acting esters I feel I am also sick of long cycles and long esters, I believe and I only have personal experiene to back this up that long acting ester do shut the HTPA down longer, though I have heard many arguments to counter this. Deca is a bitch for this.........though the joint aid is a plus point!

My next cycle will consist of prop/fina and winny and be run for high doses for 6-8weeks, a shorter cycle with shorter esters, also adding GH but running for a long period, proabably across too similar cycles.

Thanks for the thread Lewd, peace

babi is offline Associate Member
    i agree with lewd.short acting roids are better to controll,shut you down for less time,and more predictable.they also seem to give you less bloat or undisered sides.the one and only draw back is frequent injection that to some ppl is a real pain in the ass

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by LewdTenant
    oh and by the way. I will be exuding testosterone .

ouch

--dnb

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    That is very interesting. Something to definately think about.

Lewd,
    Have you thought about slin with the HGH and prop? That also would be an interesting addition.

I have to say, "You may not be much fun with the halo/fina combination!" Good luck bro!! Keep us posted!!

I have tried to slin before. But any drug that effects insulin such as ALA, insulin,IFG-1 R3 long, have all given me extremely hard times in controlling hypoglycemia. I am way too sensitive.

Lewd

Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    Lewd,
    Have you thought about slin with the HGH and prop? That also would be an interesting addition.

I have to say, "You may not be much fun with the halo/fina combination!" Good luck bro!! Keep us posted!!

Soldier225 is offline New Member
    Bump for the latest on your Test Prop only experiences.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree. I was thinkin of running prop only for my first cycle. aside from frequent injections is there any reason why this is not a good idea? with good diet and training do you think 20lbs is asking too much for 8 weeks?

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I myself love QV test prop but the shots hurt like a mo fo for like a day or so but its all good.

Lewd I think you will be fine. IMHO all test work about the same but some seem to work better than others on different guys. Me the only thing I can say with prop is my libido and strength go through the roof!!!!

Why I like Prop is it’s so damn easy to plan out and no waiting for results. You start feeling it within days!

What I do not like is the daily injections! For about 6 years I have used AS off and on and I have just hit a point where I can not stand being a damn pin cushion any more.

I am presently going with the once a week cycle!!

But Lewd running prop only I think will get you what you’re looking for.

As for the Halo and Fina I'll be watching to see if your post gets a bit bitchy!!!

What was that you told me once you were voted "most laid back guy" in school! We'll see!!!

Let us know

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I agree. I was thinkin of running prop only for my first cycle. aside from frequent injections is there any reason why this is not a good idea? with good diet and training do you think 20lbs is asking too much for 8 weeks?
    Earlier this year, I ran a little 6-week stack of propio & dbol after coming off 18 weeks of dieting. I gained about 20 pounds and was training 2x daily 5-6 days/week. Absolutely loved that combo. I also experienced a very rapid HPTA recovery. That stack is now my standard first cycle suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenear
    Earlier this year, I ran a little 6-week stack of propio & dbol after coming off 18 weeks of dieting. I gained about 20 pounds and was training 2x daily 5-6 days/week. Absolutely loved that combo. I also experienced a very rapid HPTA recovery. That stack is now my standard first cycle suggestion.

2 xs per day 5-6 days per week! WOW that’s allot of training!

What sort of training split did you do?

I know this has nothing to do with prop but I was surprised you gained 20lbs working out that much.

Good job!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Lewd keep us up to date, I have considered the above myself from what I have heard others talking about. I am just paranoid of the gyno that these short esters are famous for. The only thing I hate about test prop is the painful injections. So call me a wimp! But if there were not pain involved I guess everyone would be doing it. Good luck brother, keep us posted on your results, I am very interested in seeing how it works for you.

rankin is offline Junior Member
    Is there any way to reduce the pain in injections ? i.e combine maybe with EQ or Cyp ?

Thread Information