daver is offline Junior Member

Question what's right for me?

Hello, as you may have guessed i would like opinions on what may be right for me to use. I am 32 years old weighing in at 190# at 6'1". I have done only one cycle before of sust. 250 for 8 weeks. But did not get the results i thought i could get. would like to get bigger and stronger weighing at least 220. but on other sites i have posted on have always ripped on cycles i asked if they would be good for a beginner. So what is a good beginner cycle for me. all information is appreciated.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    what cycle did you suggest? we will not rip on you.

Also it may be your diet and training that needs reworking. gear is less than hlaf the equation in my opinion.

Lewd

well i tried to base what i thought should have been my first cycle after watching what a lot of other first timers said they were going to use. I was considering: wk 1-4 25mg dbol ed
    wk 1-8 500 mg sus. 250
    wk 8-12 50 mg winny eod
    i once asked about throwing in decca but people said that was way to much for a first time cycle.

my diet is what i consider pretty much on track i follow a lot of the menus posted by other readers, making sure to get plenty of rest, but i know i lack the experience to make this decision on my own and i want to make sure it is the best one for me before i go out and spend my money and start poking myself. i really want to see good, strong results..
    thanks

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    daver,
    You should have no problem with the deca at all. You could use EQ in place of the deca. Do the test for 13wks, deca or EQ for 12wks. winny 50mg/ed wks 11-15. You should have no problem with that cycle!

Question

What about the d-bol? Is 25mg enough and at what times of the day should i take and how many at once?

Thread Information