Scotty is offline New Member

1-Testosterone question about gains

Thanks in advance.

Strange thing seems to be happening for me on 1-test. I was not expecting much but approached it seemingly in the right way.

Background: I started taking a 1-test product (1-TU) 8 days ago. 100 mg, 3 times per day. Additionally, I take this with Grapefruit Juice to enhance the bioavailability. Diet is strong and clean (250+ gm protein per day).

Results so far: Started at 177-180 and am now a solid 190 with lower BF%. Noticibly bigger also.

Questions: This seems to be a rather unusual gain for an over-the-counter pro-hormone. I have read where some feel 1-test is really just a leagal (yet weak) steriod . I am skeptical of that. Does anyone know if there is significant water retention with this product as there is with some AS? Any thoughts on this gain? Seems a bit too good to be true. Certainly the GF juice may be making a difference per http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ght=grapefruit but I wonder about that as well.

Any thoughts guys? I'm working out hard as usual, eating clean and big, nothing has changed there. Just the new 1-TU sup with GF juice.

Any help or thoughts would be great.

Scotty

My other suppliments in addition to the 1-test (1-TU by Nutrex) include:

ZMA (Cyclo ZMass), Tribex 500, M, CLA, Flaxseed oil, C, E, Selenium, Ultra 40 (Beverly), Mass Aminos (Beverly), T2, BioTest Grow Protein, L-Carnitine, and Potasium Bicarbonate.

Everything except the 1-TU has been a constant for me over that last 6 months with only normal, incremental gains. The addition (or seemingly) of the 1-TU is what has kicked off everything else

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    hey bro, thanks for the PM you shot me. yeah the 1-test is actually a steroid ... it is an active metabolite and is used in the blood stream immediately.

i cant remember if 1-tu has 4-ad in it. does it? if it is pure 1-test, there will be no hormone related water retention, since 1-test dosnt aromatise. good luck, and wish me luck on my cycle later this month!

1-tu is straight 1-test.

Thanks.

192 now with lower BF%. Something here is working. Thanks everyone.

Umberto is offline Junior Member
    I had good results, But definatly some sides (took 3x mag-10 dosage)
    gained about 15-18 lbs in 3 weeks (mag-10 is 1-test with 4-ad)
    Put close to 40 lbs on my bench

Am still gaining 3 weeks off 1-Test, with creatine, M, Tribulus, ZMA, Whey protien, high calories

Almost to 405 on bench, thats my goal.
    BTW how much can i max if I get 365x4

Thread Information