tfgbkk is offline New Member

Short Cycle Theory

I am wondering if ANYONE out there has tried the short cycle approach to using AAS? If so, I want to hear from you and what your experiences have been. I know Kaz on this board has had success running d-bol for short cyles. Who else has run short cycles/low dosages successfully and what products did you use and for what dosages and how long? What were your gains? What did you learn?

From my research, it seems that some people out there adovacte using a 2 week on/4week off approach and sticking to short half-life drugs and only using those drugs in the morning hours to prevent natural test shut down. Some say go with 4 weeks max. There was a great post on this board here on short cycles that came from Anabolic Extreme that made me start to think seriously about this approach as a safe/sane method to growing and using roids.

I am especially intrigued about this approach since it appears you can still make small, yet keepable gains without messing up your body with massive side effects. Over time, the small gains will add up and you will get a nice looking physique without the horrors of taking lots of ancillary drugs, dealing with many negative side effects, etc. This just seems to make more sensible approach to me.

I think this approach would be also invaluable for us older guys (35+) who are not trying to become Mr Olympia but just want to add some more lean mass (without hair loss, water bloat and fat) so we can continue to look good as we age.

Looking forward to all and any replies!!

feelnfit is offline Junior Member
    go to animals board and read dogcrapps cycles for pennies itwill help.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    I like the cycle for pennies AS cycle and training

Lewd

Thread Information