Scotty is offline New Member

Winstrol Questions

Everyone, thanks in advance.

I am in the process of researching and am looking at the strength properties of Winstrol . Specifically I am looking to add strength and sprint-speed but am not overly concerned with obtaining additional size.

I understand that injecting is preferred and will most likely be my primary method of delivery but due to often hectic travel schedule I will not always be able to do so. The question is basically, will supplimenting my Winstrol depot with the oral at 50 mg work OK or can I simply drink the Winstrol depot as is described here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm ?

Additionally, I am interested in augmenting the Winstrol in some form of stack but am not interested in size gain so much as I am strength, speed, and endurance. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Scotty

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    scotty,
    some say oral delivery isnt as effective as injections. i tend to agree. that being said, i can see where toting along a syringe and vial could get to be a real pain.
    i think for your purposes, the oral route would be sufficient in that you are only looking for a strength and speed type of gain.
    if youre wanting a decent stack for this purpose(with some size gain), i would suggest a shorter cycle of prop/winstrol . i cant say that i'm real wild about winny alone, but to each his own.
    good luck bro.......

peace bb79

Thanks.

Any idea how much time I should give my body between cycles? My target is March 2003 (or to be in a cycle at that time). The question is, could I start a cycle this month or somewhere around December 1, run 6 weeks, be off for "some" amount of time, and then be into another cycle in late February or early march. If that is too much for the system then I will just plan on a late winter cycle but if I can safely do both cycles then that would be preferable.

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks.

Scotty

You mention a stack of prop/winstrol . Pardon my ignorance but what is prop?

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    Winny tablets are also available if traveling with your bottle is a problem.

Prop=Testosterone Propionate , test with a short acting ester. It is often used because it causes less water retention and bloating than other tests. It needs to be injected EOD. More Info: http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

If drug testing is an issue for you, look at Oral-Turanibol. It is undetectable a matter of days from the last dose. A little harder to get, but very effective.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont see a problem with running a second cycle in late february.........if you start the 1st one now, or asap.

a six week cycle now with a 6-8 week break in between is ideal. remember to leave planned time for clomid therapy and time off. they dont count as the same thing.

peace bb79

Thanks. No testing problem unless they start testing club level men's soccer :-)

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    injecting is better. You can increase absorption of 17aa oral AS by taking the AS with a glass of Grapefruit juice.

NOT grape juice. NOT orange juice. ONLY ONLY GrapeFruit Juice.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member

Man. That is absolutely facinating. Do you know of any research that specifically discusses GF Juice's effects on anabolics? As with any good research, this stimulates quite a number of additional questions. Effects Grapefruit juice may have on the toxicity of certain steroids . Ability to use lower dosages, of in this case winstrol , to acheive similar results.

Excellent reply. Thank you. - Scotty

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ @ 400mg wk will stack nicely with the Winny for the results you are looking to obtain, but requires a 10-14 wk run where the winny is ususally run @ 4-8 wks
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 11-12-2002 at 04:52 PM.

Thread Information