Dr. Derek is offline Member

Upper Back Problems???????

MY FUCKING UPPER BACK IS KILLING ME. Tell me what you think. One morning about 5 weeks ago I woke up with a small ache in my upper back, around T-1 vetebra a little to the right, I immeadiately iced it and made an appointment with my chiropractor. It keeps getting progressively worse, and of course I make more appointments, I mean by the third week I consider myself in rehab, electric stimulation 2X a day and ultrasound. Nothing is working and I decide to go to my practioner to get prescribed muscle relaxants, flexerall, which actually do relieve the spasm, for the time I'm on them. Needless to say I have not lifted over 135 lbs in three and half weeks. I kinda realize that this pain is here to stay, which I can deal with so I go back to the gym tonight and train moderate chest. THIS IS NOW SERIOUS AND MY PROBLEM GETS BIGGER.

Well I cant contract the right side of my chest for nothing, my back is killing me, my right tricep wont contract. I mean I can do a cable fly and my left pec will contract fine, nice and full, but my right pec is flat and soft, no matter how hard I squeeze.

Is it possible that I have some nerve damage in my upper back that is effecting my tri and chest. The pain from this back injury radiates to my right elbow straight thru to my tricep. It is the only thing I can attribute it too. Maybe is my nerves are pinched and the is some kind of neurological thing happening. Please Please anyone with similiar injury respond with a cure. Thanks for your help. Dr. D

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I would tell you how to heal it but i'm not really supposed to be posting in this forum

I hope no one bans me

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I posted in the regular forum for you...I think it may help!

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    thanks primmo

Thread Information