Thread: Dbol rush?

lowell34 is offline Junior Member

Question Dbol rush?

I have a question. As soon as I started taking the dbol I starting having a "rush" of sorts. I feel it mainly in the morning after I take my heaviest dose of the day (15 mg). I feel the sensation mostly in my chest but I'm not panicing because it does not feel like the gyno symptoms I've read about. It feels much more like the sensation I get from Ephedrine. Anybody else had this reaction?

Here's how I'm taking the dbol:

15 mg- 6 am
    5 mg- 10 am
    5 mg- 2 pm
    10 mg- 8 pm

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    lowell,
    when i first start my dbol , i get this feeling too. but along about the middle of week 2 it starts to fade. i try to plan my workouts around this feeling because i know it wont last long. i seem to lift a little more.......strictly, not to say heavier, exactly, but my form and energy levels seem to be jacked when i get the feeling youre describing. like i said, it dosent last very long for me though, about a week and a half. but then the strength part of the d starts to work so the saga continues........

peace bb79

Thanks BB79. After all the gyno talk around here it's hard not to freak out on your first cycle when you feel ANYTHING going on in the chest area.

feelnfit is offline Junior Member
    i got the rush too. i started on 30 aday then up it to 50. but abombs gave me power as that song goes "feel the power". i could daily . and i like it!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Ditto. I feel energized--sometimes I feel like I want to hop out of bed at night and break into the gym to get a few more reps in... Weird!

I'm starting my second week of the dbol and the sensation is starting to fade already.... I did have a great workout this morning though.

up your dbol more. my body adjust itself to everything so i have to continuosly up and lower intakes.

Hey feelnfit, I'd love to up my dosage to 50 but I didn't order enough to do that. I will definitely do 50 a day next cycle.

if you do make sure you drink plenty of water. i am up to 2 gallons a day when i do a cycle. also take some ala andmilk thistle. when doing abombs
    (my fav) i also added 1-qt of ranberry juice.

metzger66 is offline Associate Member

dbol rush

I feel it everytime I pop a pill throughout the day! Like a sudden burst of energy.

metz

metz

how much are you taking?

oldmanliftr is offline New Member
    What is your cycle? I am tring to put one together. I have dbol tabs but need some input on other orals needed and am cuorious about your # of weeks and any other info you are willing to up!

b1bxse69 is offline New Member

D-bols

On my 1st cycle I took the pink Thais to jump start before the Enanthate kicked in. Had a warm effect in my chest as well as in my head, Thought for awhile it was my BP but it went away. I was taking 40mgs ed that might have contributed to the problem! Have all my gear ready for next one in 5 wks. D-bols again with 700 PVL Sus,600 deca , good for my tired joints, and end with 6 wks Fina 150 mgs EOD + 50 mgWinny ED. Dont really relish all those Injects but at 56 I dont have that much time to Experiment!! take care....Howdy.

Thread Information