schutzhund is offline New Member

New Guy Sayin' Hello

Hello all. I'm 38 years old, been training on and off since age 15, Did my first cycle about 4 years ago. I've done three total and about ready to start the fourth. In any case, nice to see a 30+ forum and the board looks great.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Welcome, you old fart. Yes, AR is a nice place for the older guys. This is one of the few boards where the young guys seem to respect the experience of the older lifter.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Welcome, Good luck on that fourth cycle.. BTW what are running this time around?

schutzhund is offline New Member
    Welcome, Good luck on that fourth cycle.. BTW what are running this time around?
    I've been thinking about a test/fina/winny cycle. I acquired 50 amps of Testolent - Testosterone phenylpropionate (they've been in storage for about a year). I was thinking minimum 4 amps/week (maybe 1 amp EOD), minimum of 75mg ED Fina and 50mg Winny ED for last 6 weeks. I'm still thinking this one out, as the last time I used Fina I experienced some joint aches; at the time I was using about 150mg EOD. I'm guessing it was the fina? I'll probably run the cycle for 8 weeks. I still have a month or more to think this one out any input would be appreciated.

Thread Information