Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member

Permanent Cycle???

Jwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:35 PM.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    Don't consider this until you have done a few cycles and done some research. basically if you have to ask then you are not ready. Your cycle results will look better if you come off completely and take a break equivalent to the time you were on cycle.

be sure to follow the proper post cycle therapy with clomid.

Lewd

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 02:42 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Go with the clomid. For some it gives nasty sides like depression, mood change, etc. For others, like myself, there were no sides at all except for some minor acne. The only way you will know is to try it yourself. It worked great for me and I kept 19 lbs of the 24 I gained.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:34 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'll tell you from personal experience that running nolva alone as an experiement, I lost allmost all of my gains and my libido took forever to recover. I'd rather deal with the clomid sides, just my 2 cents.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'll tell you from personal experience that running nolva alone as an experiement, I lost allmost all of my gains and my libido took forever to recover. I'd rather deal with the clomid sides, just my 2 cents.
    Agreed..You are rolling the dice in my opinion in regards to going solely with the Nolva..The minor sides that Clomid can exhibit are well worth keeping the majority of your gains and recovering your libido in a timely fashion..

Doc M

sssssssssssssss
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:33 PM.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead007
    Thanks!
    I was told to do Nolva post cycle instead of Clomid though. All the previous posts I can look up seem to be an even 50/50 split regarding each.

Out ov everything I looked at, the Nolva/Clomid issue has been the most confusing. I cannot seem to find a definitive opinion supporting one over the other. Arrrgh!
    Both Nolvadex and Clomid are anti-estrogens, or more accurately, estrogen receptor antagonists. They attach to estrogen receptors and keep the estrogen from binding to your cells. There are different estrogen receptors in the body and they can cause different effects. Nolvadex targets breast tissue and prevents gynecomastia . Clomid prevents testicular shrinkage and gets your body to start producing it's own testosterone again. So, you should really be taking both anti-estrogens at the same time after your cycle. Since you're taking Sustanon 250, you should take both Clomid and Nolvadex for four weeks after your cycle, because Sust stays in your system longer than something like Dbol . Nolvex 20mg per day and Clomid 50 mg per day for a month should be good for you.

You may also want to take an aromatase inhibitor like Teslac , Arimidex or Cytadren . Teslac, Arimidex and Cytadren keep your body from converting excess testosterone into estrogen.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:32 PM.

Thread Information