alluprbdy is offline Associate Member

looking for some guidance for my dad

Okay well my dads been in/out of the gym for the past 15 years, was consistant prior to that started at 7 or so. Has a decent base, 5' 11" 190lbs and Id guess 15%ish maybe a little more bf. He's struggling right now to get any gains. He wanted me to order him some tribulus, which as far as I know is bogus stuff. Any of you guys use natty test boosters and feel any better? I know at younger ages they are pretty much worthless but would make sense that they are better at 40+ when you have much less test. Tongkat or any others? I'm about to order him some var and tell him its tribulus just to throw him a bone since I'm sure he'd never have the balls to ask me to get him gear. (j/k of course, wouldnt do that to someone unknowingly)

mperk is offline Member
    I'd say have him get a blood test and see what his natty levels are. IMO most of those "herbal" test boosters are bogus or so weak you'll never notice a difference. I'd also pass on the orals. Maybe look into his diet and see if he is getting enuf protein. From my experience in a 50 year old bod, test rocks. Maybe he'll come around.

Ya there is no way he will actually go and get a blood test, prob hasnt seen a doc in 15 years. I dont really follow the natural products out there so I was hoping there was a decent one out there b/c it least he is willing to do that. Even 250mg/wk test would be incredible for him but hed never ask for it. Not too mention my mom is dead against juice so if she found out she'd murder him.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    what about ordering BW online for him? so he can see where he is and then go from there. And while you are at it, get your mom to do it also. This way they can learn together and perhaps she can start bhrt herself and then they can both reap the benefits at the same time!

dosXX is offline Member
    research clomid.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Tell him to get a 24 year old girlfriend ..... that will boost his test .... worked for me!!

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy View Post
    Ya there is no way he will actually go and get a blood test, prob hasnt seen a doc in 15 years. I dont really follow the natural products out there so I was hoping there was a decent one out there b/c it least he is willing to do that. Even 250mg/wk test would be incredible for him but hed never ask for it. Not too mention my mom is dead against juice so if she found out she'd murder him.
    If no alternative, I would look at the Animal (universal) products. IMO they are about the best OTC supplements and they have recommendations for "stacks" to boost Test natty.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    what about ordering BW online for him? so he can see where he is and then go from there. And while you are at it, get your mom to do it also. This way they can learn together and perhaps she can start bhrt herself and then they can both reap the benefits at the same time!
    Slimmer is right on - you can get a blood test at healthtestsdirect.com - no doc involved - you just go to a blood draw center and get the results on line.

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Tell him to get a 24 year old girlfriend ..... that will boost his test .... worked for me!!
    one of the best test boosters! (no kidding) along with heavy exercise.....

BTW I'm 51 - if he wants an old fart to talk to i can share my experiences. PM me if u like - i'm happy to help.

Ok thanks guys I will look into the animal pak stuff for him, he isnt going to get BW done he just doesnt really have any interest in that.

Thread Information