dockpepper is offline New Member

Question Hi New guy here, wondering??

Hey people...i am new to the site...obiviously not happy with results from just going to the gym, doing the circuit training. Background....smoker, trying (in process of quitting), 6'-2"...185-196...problem is not fat....i am skinny, have been all my life....tired of getting intimidated, feeling like crap....have shown some results from 8 months of training, but want to get bigger...would like to about 235-245...all muscle...arms are 14.5 inches...gained about 3/4 inch....look ok...but not big...what should i do/take...for gains? Any help would be appreciated...turning 40 in August....i know a few people who have done steriods , but they wont admit it...pictures prove it.
    Thank you

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

I strongly suggest you head over to the Diet Question forum and get a plan to build and then once this starts happening then you might turn to helping out with steroids . If you are not eating right, then all the gains you make will not last so it is not worth it.

Hope to see you there!

kelevra is offline Member
    YEPPP ^^^^^. High protiens + good carbs + healthy fats - sat fats = some quality improvement.
    After you hit the diet section, check for a good BB routine and you'll be on your way
    good luck

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Welcome

dockpepper is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Welcome!

I strongly suggest you head over to the Diet Question forum and get a plan to build and then once this starts happening then you might turn to helping out with steroids . If you are not eating right, then all the gains you make will not last so it is not worth it.

Hope to see you there!
    thanks, i have been eating more protiens and avoiding the carbs....i will check it out for more info.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    first you need to determine your BMR (base metabolic rate). this is your caloric intake requirement for stasis. if you want to gain, your intake needs to be higher than your BMR. If you like, you can PM me and I will send you a macro calculator (.XLS) that will precisely count calories, and grams of protein, carbs and fat. to gain weight, make sure the food you eat is clean. And as SlimmerMe said, go check out the diet section to get an idea of what a clean diet is, how many meals a day you need to eat, and such.

Seriously, the last thing to consider is aas. Get your diet in line, make sure your exercise routine is good, and give it another 6 months minimum. You should see some good gains just from this.

Good luck!

Thread Information