Thread: Cycle Q,s

fever is offline Junior Member

Cycle Q,s

Alright her we go.500 mgs p/w test eth,400 mgs p/w eq,both for ten wks.dbol 50 mgs p/d wks 1-4,winny 50 mgs p/d wks 8-12.im going to run arimidex .25 ed to keep bloat down,is that enough?.also would clomid start 1 wk after last winny dose?and i would like to run hcg when i cycle would i start and how much.im 34 and i want to make sure my boys come back quick.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    if you are going to run two 17aa roids id give it a little more time in between. besides, the test and eq half life is like 3 weeks so clomid after last winny dose would be no good. bump winny from 8-12 to 9-13. then take clomid after last winny dose. make sure you hit your ALA and milk thistle..especially due to the high dose your running your dbol at. if you havent used dbol decrease your dose to 35mg ed. About the hcg , well, im not entirely sure about it so ill leave it to another bro. but dont run it post cycle or your boys will take longer to come back. bump the armidex to .5mg ed.

peace

bump

bump

Inkman is offline Junior Member
    Nothing more to add.Symatech gave you a great reply. Follow it to the letter if you value your organs Fever...Later Ink

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    if u really wanna run hcg run it during weeks 8 and 9 500iu every day for 10 days that is more than enough and most effective way to take it imho

peace

Thread Information