oldmanliftr is offline New Member

Question Cycle info needed

I am prepareing for my first cycle. I am going to go 8 weeks. I have d-bol and sust 250. I am 41 years old and need help on a schedule. I looked at the novice cycle posted on this site and am wondering if, due to my age, I need to reduce the sust to 250mg twice a week instead of 500. Also thinking about reducing the d-bol to 20 instead of 25mg since in my research it is recomended not to exceed the 20mg mark.

Will reducing these amounts hurt my results or will I be OK. and will the bloat be bad. Also have clomid, do I need anything else on hand?

ps - I have had a full physical (clean bill of health) and my doc will be monitoring me. He is not hip about the idea, but he understands.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ok bro,
    this is what i would do......

shoot the sus eod, even if you have to break the single cc in half. so you would be shooting 1/2 cc eod, and it will all average out in the end.

if you shoot twice a week, the short esters in the sustanon will be wasted. guys have told me that they still grow shooting this way, but for the life of me, i can't understand the reasoning behind it. they are only getting the benefit of the long esters.
    if thats all you want(long ester results) then its better to go with cypionate , or enanthate . its cheaper, and just as effective. and since you have dbol also, you have a kickstart while waiting for the long esters to start working.

peace IFL79

That will make me have a sore ass all the time!

O-well, if it was easy everyone would do it and I just finally talked myself into shots.

what about after the cycle, Is clomid enough or even needed?

hey bro,
    you can go the enanthate or cyp route, and shoot only once or twice a week. i dont recommend this, but if you have a needle thing, then this might be the way to go.

clomid for after should be fine. if you run sus or cyp then start it 3 weeks after your last injection, and if you run enanthate start it 2 weeks after. run it this way.......

300mg day1
    100mg days 2-11
    50mg days 12-21

peace IFL79

Which will give me the best results, taking in account this is a first time and my age.

to be honest bro,
    i'm 41 and will always use enan or cyp as my base. i'll never use sustanon again if i can help it.
    the reasoning is this: i know how to shoot sustanon and get the most out of it, but i feel the blood levels are way to unstable to give me the results i desire.
    enanthate and cyp(injected consistently) give me far more bang for the buck.
    a lot of bros(especially the younger ones) will disagree with me on this, but i know what works best for me, and thats what i go with. you being close to my age, and this being your 1st go, i'd do the enan or cyp, but thats jmo.............

peace IFL79

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am deffinitly with ironforlife79 on this - if you wanted a another opinion. I think Sust is glorified by having all the different ester in it... "it's got 4 different esters!" ... but in reality it's use on athletes is not as user friendly as it's intended use in HRT. If you want to use multiple esters - get seperate esters on your own and take accordingly. Otherwise just get a single ester testosterone and take it according to it's half life.

Thanks for the info. I do have a choice.

shots - sus or deca
    oral - d-bol or androil

I am trying to decide on which combo to go with.

Any input!!! I am thinking about the favorite, d-bol & deca

Building mass is the goal.

once again youre back to square one.
    theres no way i'd run deca without test........period. if the only form of test you have access to is sustanon , then go for it.
    deca(in some people-young or "older") can be a libido decreasing aas. since you dont know how it will affect you yet, you might be able to get away with it on its own.
    that being said, with the facts youve layed out here already(1st cycle, being a little older) i wouldnt risk it. deca alone could make for a really rough cycle if any of these sides show up.
    let us know what you decide bro...........

peace IFL79

Thanks for the info, I need to do more research!

I am asking the questions so I don't screw up or learn the hard way If I seem confused, I am just trying to do it right. If you read the profiles on some products, it can be a little scary.

not a problem bro,
    thats what we're here for..........

peace IFL79

Thread Information