jerbear is offline New Member

40 years old First Cycle

Help please. I'm 6' 5" 270lbs...?body fat? Have been working out off and on for the past 20 years but steady for the last 4. For my first cycle I was thinking of
    dbol 25mg weeks 1-4 (cuz I already have it laying around)
    test enanthate 250mg weeks 1-11
    deca 400mg weeks 1-10

I'm mostly confused about what to do regarding clomid, HCG , Novadex, and proviron . Any feedback or clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would have your test raised above the deca . Just a personal opinion + your libido might seriously suffer.

What are your goals. Bulk? Cut?
    I'm assuming bulk by the steroids you've chosen.

If so, then I would raise the test to 500mg and carry on.

Are you being tested during your cycle? If not, please go get blood work(bio-chem profile). This will tell you what your norm is and what you need to return to after your cycle. If you need to know specific readings then let me know.

Also, if you've been a heavy drinker for the better part of your life, I would re-think the dbol (even though you've chosen a very moderate amount)

For a cycle of that length, HCG is not needed. Clomid, you'll want to take 2wks after your last test shot 300mg-day 1, 100mg-10 days, 50mg-10 days.

Approximately 100 Nolva tabs. I would suggest taking 10mg a day throughout your cycle to keep converted estrogen from binding, but you could just keep to the side in case gyno starts to appear.

Never had a use for proviron so I could not advise.

jerbear is offline New Member
    Pheedno, thanks for the help. I'm looking for bulk/strength gains. I'll bump up the test to 500 mg. I was going to get a physical and have my liver function checked. I had my cholesterol checked a few months back (166). What else should I be looking for? Thanks again

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Just tell your doc you want a bio-chem profile and specify that you want a print out of the results when they come in.
    This will usually include:

Testosterone
    Creatinine- Kidney measure
    SGOT-Liver enzymes
    SCPT-Liver enzymes
    Alkaline Phosphate- measure biliary tree from liver and pancrease
    T. Bilirubin- Tells whther liver is conjugating heme
    Albumin Serum- Measures liver protein production
    BUN- Blood Urea Nitrogen- basically a reading for fluid intake and whether your getting enough.

The results will also include things like, potassium, glucose, sodium, chloride and a few other but the above are the ones to look at in concerns with AS use.

Your doc will go over each one and you can asses your normal levels.
    These tests are individualistic so you'll have avg. ranges but just because a reading is a little out of range doesn't neccessarily mean it's harmfull. The doc will explain it all, or at least they should.
    Last edited by Pheedno; 04-03-2003 at 03:20 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    pheedno took excellent care of you bro, listen to his advice.

peace IFL79

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yikes, 270 at 6; '5" is huge! You know your bodyfat %?
    I'm the same height at 230 and been lifting steady for 20 years (Sigh.)

I'm about to start my first cycle but I'm going T En & EQ rather than Deca cause I just don't want the bloat/gyno/major-shutdown risk I always read about Deca. Plus I'm really cautious and want to start out with a lower-dose cycle since it's my first.

My big Q now, which pertains to you big-time, is how much higher should the dose be in relation to body wieght/size. I mean you're weighing 110 lbs. more than a lot of guys to on their first cycles so shouldn't your dose be considerably higher since your weight is? Anybody know if there's some kind of rule out there about that?

Thread Information