sinjun is offline New Member

Talking Susts-eq The Time Has Come

BROS: GOT A FEW QUESTIONS. IM 34 THIS WILL BE MT FIRST CYCLE IN ABOUT 12 YEARS

EQ 400-500MGS 12 WEEKS
    SUST 250-500MGS WEEK 10 TO TWELVE WEEKS
    CLOMID POST THERAPY

MY PAST EXPERIANCE I CYCLED WITH CIP/DECA /PROP NOT ALL AT ONCE. NOT KNOWING WHAT THE HELL I WAS DOING I TOOK THE STUFF ON AND OFF WITH NO REAL DIET (IE) PARTYING, EATING GARBAGE AND NO SERIOUS TRANNING. PRETTY MUCH I GOT HUGE NO QUALITY GAINS (LOOKED LIKE A BIG TIC) GOT SOME PRETTY GOOD STRETCH MARKS AROUND ARMPITS / EXPERIANCED A LITTLE GYNO.

TODAY IM 6FT 200LBS 11-12% BF WOORKOUT 5-6TIMES AWEEK AND HAVE BEEN ON RELIGOUS DIET FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW

QUESTION: HOW DOES THIS CYCLE LOOK?? ALSO MY BIG CONCERN IS BLOWING UP AGAIN. SHOULD I GET SOME LIQUIDEX OR NOVELDEX?

YOUR HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRICIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigC is offline New Member
    Hey bro, I would run a MINIMUN of 250mg sus and 200mg eq every 3 days for 12 wks(eod injections would be better, however i have had good results running sus every 3 days.) If you are looking for more quality gains go 10-12 wks and run some winny at the end for about 6 wks to really cut and harden yourself up.
    Last edited by BigC; 04-04-2003 at 01:56 PM.

BIG C
    IN YOUR EXPERIANCES WITH SUST HOW WAS THE WATER RETENTION ? IF I DO START TO GET PUFFY WHAT WOULD DO OR RECCOMEND? THANKS

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    I have used sust 3 times and really didnt get much water retention. If you do, well I guess I shoyld say that before you start your cycle I would recommend getting some Nlovadex or arimidex . Either should take care of the prob.

sinjun have some nolva on hand if there is a gyno problem and nolva or clomid for post cycle. If you are concerned about holding water, run some provirion, liquidex or armidex during the cycle, however i have not a had problem with much bloat on sus. Everyone is different ......... so its up to you .

THANKS BIG-C
    SO TO COVER ALL ANGLES SORT OF MY INSURANCE POLICEY
    NOLVA ---GYNO
    LIQIUDEX--WATER
    IVE GOT THE CLOMID !!!! SO IF I START SEEING THE WATER OR PUFFINESS START THE LIQUIDEX RIGHT AWAY OR CAN I SHOULD I RUN IT WITH MY CYCLE IF SO HOW MUCH???
    AND NOLVA FIRST SIGN OF GYNO HOW MUCH ??
    HOPE IVE GOT ALLTHIS RIGHT FORM WHAT YOUVE SAID ??

THANKS AGAIN

If you are wanting an insurance policy against bloat run 25mg eod of liquidex(that should be enough) with a max of 25-50mg ed if you are holding alot of water, I would start in wk 2. The liquidex should help prevent gyno, however if your nips stat getting puffy and ichy start the nolva immediately.The normal daily dosage taken corresponds more or less to the dosage indications of the manufacturer and is 10-30 mg/day To prevent estrogenic side ef-fects normally 10-20mg/day are sufficient.

BIG C THANKS A TON MOST HELPFULL!!!!!!
    ONE MORE QUESTION: WHATS YOUR OPNION ON SUST? IVE HERD GOOD AND. BAD EITHER WAY IM GOING W/ IT.

SINJUN

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i hate to butt in here, but theres a few things that should be cleared up:

1) to get the most out of sustanon it need to be run at least eod, otherwise the shorter(prop) esters are wasted. that being said, i would run a minimum of 500mg/week, split into at least 3 shots, say monday wednesday, and friday.

2)if youre going to run liquidex, run it @ .25 to.5mg ED. NOT EOD.
    this will come into play if your really serious about keeping the bloat down. start the 'dex about 3 days before you start your cycle, and run it up to and THROUGH clomid therapy. you dont want any estro rebound at all.

3) if your running dex, you shouldnt need nolva. its good to have on hand just in case you need it, but liquidex is an aromatase inhibitor....meaning its going to stop estrogen from being formed at all.
    nolva is an estro blocker, it just keeps it from binding. the only reason to really run both is if you miss your dex dose(too low) and estrogen is formed and starts binding. nolva will relieve this problem.

4) you need to know your body bro........everyone reacts differently to certain compounds. you might bloat, you might not. imho, sus isnt the best type of test to find out on, but its totally up to you.

good luck, and have a great cycle........

peace IFL79

IRON: COULD YOU EXPLAIN A LITTLE DEEPER ON #4 WHATS YOU TAKE ON SUST ? THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK
    SIN

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    SINJUN,
    i assume you already know sustanon is blend of 4 testosterone esters.
    this can cause major blood level problems if it isnt run correctly.
    for the best possible cycle, you want blood levels to stay as constant as possible. with the short acting esters in the sust, you need to shoot it at least eod to get maximum effect.
    you can shoot every third or fourth day, but the only thing really working for you in this case is the longer esters. you might as well save some cash, and go with a single ester test, such as enanthate or cypionate .
    its much easier to control blood levels with a single ester, and therefore get more out of your cycle. the levels will stay much more constant, because of the slower release.

hope this helps some..........

peace IFL79

I agree with iron that running sus eod would be more effective cause of the short half life of the prop will keep blood levels more consistant (here is the breakdown .... sus is a blend of four different steroids : Testosterone propionate : 30mg stays active for 3-4 days Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 60mg 1-3 weeks Testosterone Isocaporate: 60mg 1-3 weeks Testosterone decanotate: 100mg 2-4 weeks)..... however with only 30mg of prop or 20mg prop (500mg split into 3 shots) little of the results will come from this ester. So IMO wasting the prop by running the sus every 3 days is of little concern . If you are looking for the least amount of blaot, just run 100mg prop eod instead of the sus.
    Last edited by BigC; 04-11-2003 at 12:57 PM.

Thread Information