Ranman is offline New Member

Only have HCG for post cyc

Fist things first, just found this group and love it. Ben lift'en for 18 years 5’9” 207lbs and what’s wrong with a little BF. Makes me fairly old (46) and no matter how hard you try (I look 30, really) things just start to go down hill. Hit the age wall at 45 and just couldn’t get any better. So I figured,
    I have the money to pay for the legal age re-juv stuff.
    They will never give me enough to make you all happy but it’s doing me just fine - so far.
    My cycle
    1-10wk 1ml 200mg Test Cyp. And 1ml B12 with HGH 5iu per day for 5 days with 2 off. I didn’t agree with the HGH but I’m old and it shouldn’t hurt anything but my pocket book Besides I don’t think they would have let me in the program if I didn’t want any. What my question is they want me to do 1000iu one per week for 10 weeks of HCG post cycle to get the testies back up. From what I read this is not what I need and sounds like they want me to become dependent on them forever and basically shut my system down going from HCG to Tes and back to HCG in 10 wk cycles. I don’t have Clomid or any thing else for that matter and don’t know where I would get it anyway. My question is how can I make what I have work for me and not against me. The cycle did real well and I’m training 5 days with 2 days off. I go heavy on one body part per week. How that I’m on the last week of the cycle I’m going to be one sad MOFO. My thoughts were to take HCG post cycle as fallows:
    1wk 1000iu x 2 /3 days apart
    2wk 500iu x 2 /3 days apart
    3wk 250iu x 2 /3 days apart
    4wk 125iu x 2 /3 days apart
    and so on until wk 7 or so. Is this any better than what they suggest or have you all got any other ideas?
    Oh ya I will continue the HGH for up to a year and figure out some maintenance cycle after that.

Thanks

Decoder is offline Banned
    Those hcg recomendations are odd...

When did they say to start the hcg ?

I would recomend starting HCG 2 weeks after last Test shot, splitting it apart 2/3 days seems fine, but for 4 weeks? your cycle is only 10 weeks, I would run the Hcg at 500 iu shots 2/3 days apart for 2 weeks not 4 weeks because HCG is for test cycles that last 12-14 weeks or longer.

Ranman is offline New Member

I was to start the 1st week after

I'll do what you suggest. Thanks.
    What if I start right away? Wouldn't that help with the amount of test in my system (ie) increase it a little? I got 10mls to use or lose. I just did my last 1ml today.

Pleasure is offline New Member

Re: Only have HCG for post cyc

Originally posted by Ranman
    Fist things first, just found this group and love it. Ben lift'en for 18 years 5?9? 207lbs and what?s wrong with a little BF. Makes me fairly old (46) and no matter how hard you try (I look 30, really) things just start to go down hill. Hit the age wall at 45 and just couldn?t get any better. So I figured,
    I have the money to pay for the legal age re-juv stuff.
    They will never give me enough to make you all happy but it?s doing me just fine - so far.
    My cycle
    1-10wk 1ml 200mg Test Cyp. And 1ml B12 with HGH 5iu per day for 5 days with 2 off. I didn?t agree with the HGH but I?m old and it shouldn?t hurt anything but my pocket book Besides I don?t think they would have let me in the program if I didn?t want any. What my question is they want me to do 1000iu one per week for 10 weeks of HCG post cycle to get the testies back up. From what I read this is not what I need and sounds like they want me to become dependent on them forever and basically shut my system down going from HCG to Tes and back to HCG in 10 wk cycles. I don?t have Clomid or any thing else for that matter and don?t know where I would get it anyway. My question is how can I make what I have work for me and not against me. The cycle did real well and I?m training 5 days with 2 days off. I go heavy on one body part per week. How that I?m on the last week of the cycle I?m going to be one sad MOFO. My thoughts were to take HCG post cycle as fallows:
    1wk 1000iu x 2 /3 days apart
    2wk 500iu x 2 /3 days apart
    3wk 250iu x 2 /3 days apart
    4wk 125iu x 2 /3 days apart
    and so on until wk 7 or so. Is this any better than what they suggest or have you all got any other ideas?
    Oh ya I will continue the HGH for up to a year and figure out some maintenance cycle after that.

Thanks
    The dosage for HCG is 2000-5000 iu every 5 days around three weeks at a time so as no to decrease the effectiveness of the HCG.It should be used during cycles rather than the end because hcg kicks starts testosterone production but dose not reestablish the htpa axis wich is paramount post cycle. I use 5000 iu every 5 days for three weeks tried 2500 iu gave me half recovery and started to revert by the tenth day after treatment stopped. go to the main page of the review and look up HCG in drug profiles for this and more info on HCG. Good luck let me know how it gose.

Thread Information