ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

38 Ready To Do A Cycle For Well Being...Suggestions

First not to be self-centered and egotistical, but I have always been a brute and naturally gifted. Graduating high school, benching 375 and squatting 550 naturally. i did one cycle when i was in my early 20's and had phenomenal results, bench reaching about 425 and squat exploding to 705! for reps. That was then, this is now, heavy weight does not concern me, just my over all feeling of well being. Being an Ironworker has kept me in decent shape with all the climbing and physicallity by nature. But I have noticed a drastic change in my body directly resulting to my mental state....always does right?. Anyways have been hitting th gym hard the last couple of months(always trained on and off) and my body is responding, but very slowly, i need help and have decided to do a cycle to kick start my new dedication to my well being

13week cycle
    1-13 deca 400mg, sustanon 500mg and some wini or anavar for cutting
    followed by pct of nova

Can any suggest a good AI/
    Pls feel free to criticize and give some imput on this cycle?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    at 38 i'd suggest a doc visit if your primary desire is well being... a trt dose for that purpose is 100-200mg week or eow...

so what you have listed is not well being but a cycle for adding muscle..

dependant on your food intake..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    You might not even need TRT, i was put on TRT when my numbers where at 640, that cycle looks good but you will put on a lot of weight.

If that is what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    First not to be self-centered and egotistical, but I have always been a brute and naturally gifted. Graduating high school, benching 375 and squatting 550 naturally. i did one cycle when i was in my early 20's and had phenomenal results, bench reaching about 425 and squat exploding to 705! for reps. That was then, this is now, heavy weight does not concern me, just my over all feeling of well being.
    So you are looking for long term well being state?

Being an Ironworker has kept me in decent shape with all the climbing and physicallity by nature. But I have noticed a drastic change in my body directly resulting to my mental state....always does right?. Anyways have been hitting th gym hard the last couple of months(always trained on and off) and my body is responding, but very slowly, i need help and have decided to do a cycle to kick start my new dedication to my well being
    One of the signs of low Test level is that it's really hard to lose belly fat and gain musculature. If you're getting both, your better than most guys needing TRT.

13week cycle
    1-13 deca 400mg, sustanon 500mg and some wini or anavar for cutting
    followed by pct of nova
    This doesn't seem to be a sense of well being cycle. It's a get big and shredded cycle. Is that what you're going for? Make sure you watch your diet. You're gonna blow up on this cycle if you eat junk food. I would also add clomid to the PCT

Can any suggest a good AI/
    I like Arimadex. It keeps me looking dry and keeps the gyno out.

Pls feel free to criticize and give some imput on this cycle?
    If you're really interested in the sense of well being I would get blood work done and see if I needed TRT. TRT will give you the long term well being you're looking for. I'm also on HGH and THAT stuff's awesome at giving you a sense of well being.

V-ROID is offline Member
    If it were me I would just do a simple Test only cycle. Not even a large dose, just something to help you feel good and recover faster. But as you will soon probably be told, changing your diet would most likely be more effective for now. If you do get blood tests it would be much easier to figure, but a clean diet is usually the "juice" that the vast majority are lacking.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID View Post
    If it were me I would just do a simple Test only cycle. Not even a large dose, just something to help you feel good and recover faster. But as you will soon probably be told, changing your diet would most likely be more effective for now. If you do get blood tests it would be much easier to figure, but a clean diet is usually the "juice" that the vast majority are lacking.
    I would take something with the test for water retention, test only at least for me when i was on TRT at 200mg a week i got a lot of water retention, that is just plain awful.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I had my blood work done and everything was in normal ranges. So proceeded to cycle tks for your responses

RockRover is offline New Member
    I'm about to hit my first cycle in 9 years. Not trying to be massive anymore, but to simply see what a close to HRT level cycle will do. My cycle will be 200mg/wk deca and 250/wk sust for 10 weeks. Going to toss in 250iu hcg /eod with 12.5mg AI eod....Followed by a nice 4 week PCT of Novla/clomid. Then I'll hit an endo to see what my blood work looks like. Hopefully my test will be low enough at that point to push an HRT cycle/script.

Ironbeck, make sure you check-in on how you're doing with your cycle and I'll do the same. I'm curious to see how the well-being/results are at low doses.

I'm 47 yo...And feeling it!

--D
    Last edited by RockRover; 05-02-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Thread Information