Max10 is offline New Member

New to the Forum.

Just like to say Hello, this looks like a great forum, been reading alot of posts over the past few days.

Here's my stats, 36yrs 175lb 5' 10"

Been working out for the last 4yrs. Did alot of cardio the first 2yrs, went from 195 down to 160. I felt very weak at 160 so I stopped doing cardio and devoted all my time to lifting. I went up to 175, took awhile, feel much better at this weight, but I just cant get cut like I want to.

I increased my protien intake to 200 to 300 a day, eat 7 small meals a day but just cant lose the extra fat and my strenght hasent increased much over the last 6 months, I keep mixing up my routines every few weeks, throw in some cardio (not to much) Iam at a stand still.

I thinking of doing a Anavar 2.5mg tab only cycle. Iam not lookin to bulk up to much, just get some strenght and size with the least amount of sides.

week tabs
    1 3ed
    2 5ed
    3 8ed
    4 10ed
    5 8 ed
    6 5ed
    7 3ed

I know this isnt a very strong cycle, but shouldnt you see how your body reacts to the gear before jumping right in? for your first cycle

I was considering replacing the Anavar with Stromba 5mg tabs, but I been reading its tough on the hairline.

What do you guys suggest? I know I should throw in some test,or dbol but like I said I really want to do a safe first cycle to see how I react to it. not looking to get huge, just cut up some more

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome to the board bro............these guys will help you out some i'm sure.

peace IFL79

mark502 is offline New Member
    Hello Max10,

Welcome to the over 30 forum. In less than a week these guys had me on the right track.

jr member too........
    mark502

OK, I decided on doing 40mg of Anavar ed for 8 weeks. I am thinking of throwing in some Primobolon Depot 100mg every 5 days. what do you think for my first cycle, its not a strong cycle, but I think I should get some decent gains from it with no sides. I want to see how my body reacts to the gear before I jump right into it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Re: New to the Forum.

Originally posted by Max10
    I know this isnt a very strong cycle, but shouldnt you see how your body reacts to the gear before jumping right in? for your first cycle
    Welcome to AR Bro

I think so that why a test only would be great. At 36 I think you'd love a test cycle. For the cost of anavar and primobolan , you'd save money doing test at 400-500mg a week or if that's to high you can go 250-350mg a week. It'll make you feel younger too. anavar at 40mg every day can get costly.

JohnnyB

Thanks for the reply Johnny. I already have the Anavar and some Clomid,Nolvadex . I was thinking of just doing the Anavar for my first cycle, but was reading some post and was thinking of adding the primo. Do you think a test would be better to go with the var? I was also thinking of adding some winny the last 4 weeks. Might be alittle harsh on the liver though.

1 to 8 40mg Anavar
    5 to 8 50mg Winny

Thread Information