Thread: i am in trouble

Farm boy is offline Junior Member

Exclamation i am in trouble

my doc called me this evening and told me that my test levels had dropped from 600 mml jan 1, 2002 to 100 mml as of yesterday. he is putting me on hrt this evening. he is prescribing androgel . he told me to continue taking the strattera. he has definitely scared the sh!t out of me. has any one else experienced this. i did use d-bol in 1987, but i have not used anything since then. any info is greatly appreciated. thanks

farm boy

CutieFace Guest
    it's very common for men's test levels to drop down below normal levels...that's why the have test replacement threrapy *smile* my g'f's husband is on it at age of 45, being the size he is a 6'1" 300 lb powerlifter, they had to adjust/increase his doseage a few times until they got to a dose that was r ight for him, so if you feel it's not working well, speak to your doctor about adjusting your doseage

I'm sure you'll feel better now as well
    *smile*

Cutie

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member

Re: i am in trouble

Originally posted by Farm boy
    my doc called me this evening and told me that my test levels had dropped from 600 mml jan 1, 2002 to 100 mml as of yesterday. he is putting me on hrt this evening. he is prescribing androgel . he told me to continue taking the strattera. he has definitely scared the sh!t out of me. has any one else experienced this. i did use d-bol in 1987, but i have not used anything since then. any info is greatly appreciated. thanks

farm boy
    I Know Fear it gives me motavation,
    Listen its been that long,Im a 43 yr old Emergency Med Tech,
    I could just tell I was bottoming out,I dont think what is happening is because of anything you did long ago,I went to mexico saw a Dr,
    he showed me what to cycle wrote scripts I brought them back on a cruise ship,got back home and found out I was old enough to do steriods legal,My Body just dont really give me what I need,Im 230 pounds now but I still have a voice like mike tyson,I really think your life could be getting better are you over 40,pm me and I will give legal thraphy site info,

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Don't feel bad, farm. After several decades of steroid abuse , there are 9 year-old school girls out there with higher test levels than mine.
    So I take care of my own HRT. No big deal.

El Kabong is offline New Member
    I went on HRT last year. I had never done a cycle before - my test just naturally declined. I am 45. The androgel is very cool. You aren't gonna get big off of it, but it sure increased my energy levels all around. And I can put on muscle "normally" with regular workouts. Great stuff.

oracle is offline New Member
    hi,
    just like to find out if my case is the same with yours...
    i am 36 this year and i really feel rock bottom. no sex drive, no energy to do most thing and getting heck alot of forgetfulness. i cannot read small prints without taking my spectacles off. although i still can pump iron but the energy level as what i used to experienced when i was in mid 20s, is no longer there. So will this HCT help me as well?

hrt

Originally posted by oracle
    hi,
    i am 36 this year and i really feel rock bottom. no sex drive, no energy to do most thing and getting heck alot of forgetfulness. i cannot read small prints without taking my spectacles off. although i still can pump iron but the energy level as what i used to experienced when i was in mid 20s, is no longer there. So will this HCT help me as well?
    oracle, if you will do a search on the OVer 30 forum, you will find three articles, HRt Info Part 1, Hrt info PArt 2, and HRt Info part 3. these articles were posted by Mastiff. they are great articles as they give you some symtoms to look for and basically address the cause. mastiff really did his homework with this. i printed out all three articles and took them to my doc. you will find that most docs cringe at the word steriod . after mine read the articles, he became very opened minded to the situation, had me tested and discovered that my test levels were dang near rock bottom. you may want to read post that were made by JohnnyB, Rickson, and Pheedno. after doing plenty of research and reading of different post, these three seem to really know what they are talking about when it comes to gear. be forewarned. they take gear and questions concerning gear serious. with your age they will talk to you. be sure to give all of your stat's as this will help them. don't get me wrong, they by no means are/will give you medical advise. they will tell you some things to look at and ask your doc. best of luck on your journey. i hope this articles will answer some of your questions.

CutieFace Guest
    Originally posted by ironmaster
    Don't feel bad, farm. After several decades of steroid abuse , there are 9 year-old school girls out there with higher test levels than mine.
    So I take care of my own HRT. No big deal.

and it obviously works very well for you

*wink*

Cutie

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member

Re: hrt

oracle, if you will do a search on the OVer 30 forum, you will find three articles, HRt Info Part 1, Hrt info PArt 2, and HRt Info part 3. these articles were posted by Mastiff. you may want to read post that were made by JohnnyB, Rickson, and Pheedno. after doing plenty of research and reading of different post, these three seem to really know what they are talking about when it comes to gear.
    If you were talking about a few particular articles and post links to them I may be able to make them sticky or put them in the Educational Forum. Thanks.

Made the HRT posts sticky

thanks lewd. those three post were very helpful for me with my doctor. after he read them he completely changed his mind about hrt. thanks again bro. farm boy

Im Glad

thanks lewd. those three post were very helpful for me with my doctor. after he read them he completely changed his mind about hrt. thanks again bro. farm boy
    way to go FB
    I think its a miracle you have a Dr that took the time to read,most of the Drs iv gone to in the past felt like if they did not already know it
    it was not important,VICTORY-VICTORY-VICTORY, VICTORY-VICTORY

How are you Buddy

Originally posted by oracle
    hi,
    Keep on keepen on Bro, Have not seen you around but I havent been around much how are you stay in touch we care about you,Dont get Discouraged and not talk to someone someone that cares is around on and off all day stay in touch,

budman is offline New Member
    can you give me the legal therapy sites?

Thread Information