Thread: Advice for Newbie
05-03-2003, 09:23 AM #1Associate Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
Advice for Newbie
OK, I've read a lot of the educational material so hopefully I don't cover anything already there...
I'm 40, 6'3", 9% body fat and have been working out for 6 months trying to add muscle mass. My doctor has prescribed testosterone cream (200mg per day, I think) and HGH (0.4 mg per day) I started at around 192 lbs then added about 8 lbs of muscle (ie. 200 lbs) by lifting weights 3 times per week with pretty good strength gains (often doubling the original weight). After reading posts on this forum, I started 25mg Dianabol about 5 weeks ago and have added another 10 lbs, bringing me up to 210lbs at around 8.5% body fat. It's a great feeling to add muscle and also to feel pumped all the time. Libido is definitely up, too.
- how much of this gain will stick? Does the increased strength allow me to make faster progress building longer term muscle?
- is there a better cycle? I'm not looking to be a bodybuilder, just add and keep solid muscle and feel great. I also am a little worried about the liver effects of Dianabol. Should I take the HGH up? It's not cheap!
- sounds like you do a cycle and then chill out for 6 months. Is this because of liver concerns again? I don't actually feel like the Dianabol is stressing my body but maybe there's something going on inside?
- how do I find a domestic source? I know we can't discuss specific sources but can someone give me a clue on how to find someone reliable? The educational threads basically say, hang around and ask, but frankly that doesn't seem very reliable. I guess it's a bit of a catch-22 but some general hints like Mexican pharmacies are good or this web site has some ratings or something like that.
- what's the best way to receive mailings of gear without risking a problem? PO Box? Remailer? How safe is it? The Legal Muscle post makes it sound very risky but no one on the board seems to have real problems. Again, any hints would be welcome.
Feel free to email me offline.
Last edited by woodiechopper; 05-03-2003 at 09:38 AM.
05-03-2003, 10:10 AM #2
If you doctor prescribed test cream and HGH... I'd ditch the dbol and just ride that out. I think there is a lot of room to grow with your workout and diet considering you have only 6 mths experience...
What does your workout schedule and diet look like... give some examples.
btw, disregard any email or pm's you get from "sources"... they are probably out to burn you.
05-03-2003, 10:13 AM #3New Member
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Salt Lake City, Ut
HGH is the bomb there is nothing like it, it will shred you up it promotes soft tissue growth, the down side is that it takes 6 months to truely manifest its self so while you are getting bigger you are not even close to seeing what it can do for you yet. I have a good friend who was going that route for about 3 months and he had to stop cause it started messing with his nerves througout his arms and what not. He would be working and his arms would fall asleep. Its good shi? but is can have its downsides too.
05-04-2003, 08:41 AM #4Associate Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
ice hockey 2-3x per week for 1-1.5 hours
weights 3-4x per week broken down into
chest and tris (bench, incline bench, decline bench, tricep ext, etc.)
back and bis (lats, rows, curls, etc.)
legs and shoulders (squats, curls, ext, vertical row, etc.)
generally, 3 sets of 8-12 reps to failure
I recently (2 months ago) took up the protein to around 200g per day, using meat, fish, and protein shakes.
Any suggestions are welcome. Would something like Sustanon or Deca Durabolin help?
05-04-2003, 10:35 AM #5
Can someone explain to me and woodiechopper the difference between the cream and taking shots for test on HRT. I have always heard the shots are way more effective. If that is true maybe you can get your doctor to perscribe shots, anyway it would give you a legal reason to possess syringes which in my state would make all the difference as far as not giving local law enforcement a reason to arrest me.
questions: did you see your normal family doctor to get these perscriptions or did you have to do your homework to find a dr. that was more receptive to that kind of treatment? Any tips on finding a good doc who promotes HRT? I am close to 33, what is the normal age range for starting on HRT?
05-10-2003, 08:23 AM #6Associate Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
I think the injections are much more powerful since they hit you more quickly. If you go to www.moderntherapy.com and look at their pdf on as, you will see the blood concentration levels of various products (I don't make any rep about moderntherapy). My doctor is trying to get me to testosterone blood concentrations of a 25 year old, not a bull, so it's unlikely that what he is prescribing would have the effect of full as. That's why I'm on the dbol which does seem much more powerful.
On your other question, I had to find an anti-aging doctor. You can search on the web and find some ideas. There are also some books on anti-aging (search at Amazon) that have suggestions.
I have asked my doctor to prescribe nandrolone so we'll see whether he buys into the "stronger is better" argument. I'm also checking out the modern therapy site to see if that's an alternative.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)