Thread: advice please

oracle is offline New Member

advice please

i am 36, weigh 112kg and workout regularly and i am facing some physcial difficulty now..
    my daily energy level is getting lower, i am getting tired more easily, cannot read small prints without taking my glass off and getting more forgetful. worse still, libido is crashing and i can hardly maintain a good concentration in my job. is this what happen when the test. level dropping? what i can i do about it? please help.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Go to the doc and get some blood work done. At that point, you and the doc can assess whether low test is a contributing factor to your ailments. Blood work is step #1

CutieFace Guest
    have to agree w/ Pheedo....go to the doctor....low libido, lack of energy etc are signs of lowered test levels.....

Good luck and keep us posted

Cutie

oracle is offline New Member
    i just got a shot of sustanon from my doctor and man does it feel great! almost like having the energy level when i was 20. i can whack at the gym 3 times a week and still won't feel tired, though the muscles are sore. also managed to get andriol from the doctor as well. Thanks for the advice, guys.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    How low were you levels?

Thread Information