mark502 is offline New Member

Don't feel a thing!!!!!!what's wrong?

Just started a cycle of EQ and winstrol , both QV products. I'm in my third week and I don't feel a thing. Eq 1cc per week and winstrol 1cc every third day. I'm a cyclist and not looking for bulk. Am I expecting too much too quick?

Mark

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The doses are too low...

If the eq is 200 mg/ml... one cc is nothing. Eq is a weak steriod . You should take at least 400 mg a week... 600 would be better.

You need to inject 50mg of winnie at least every other day... every day would be better. btw, you can drink winnie.

What exactly are you expecting from steriods .

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Mark,

ARthurB is right! I bumped my EQ to 600mg a week for 10 weeks added the Winnie at the end. But hindsight being 20/20 I would have added Test as well. Test should be the foundation for a cycle or any cycle,

Good luck bro and keep it safe! MJ

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    EQ even at the recomended amounts by arthurb999 would still take at least 7 weeks or so to see any gains. You also need to run the winny ed(better) or at least eod. The half-life is way too short.

This is taken from the Drug Profiles part of the site for Equipoise :

Equipoise has a relatively high anabolic effect which is usually connected with a moderately distinct androgenic component. For this reason, Equipoise is not the steroid that will cause enormous gains in strength and muscle mass in the shortest time. Equipoise has a very favorable effect on the organism's nitrogen balance so that the main effect consists of a distinctly increased protein synthesis in the muscle cell.

Take care and good luck!

mark502 is offline New Member
    Thanks A999, MJ, & MM, for your advice. To answer A999 ? What am I looking for from steriods ? I'm cycling over 230+miles per week and I just don't have the stamina I once had, I was hoping a mild cycle of juice would give me what I'm looking for. I'm increasing my EQ to 400 per week and 50 win eod. I'm taking MJ advice to add test to the cycle. I'm not looking for bulk or massive gains, just good muscle tone with a little zip...........for the test any suggestions?

Mark

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Take 200mg of Fina everyday...I am kidding of course. Cardio and Fina don't mix.

Thread Information