want2Bbigger is offline New Member

First cycle...advice or comments

I've been reading this board for a couple of weeks ... lots of conflicting information and lots of solid information ... here are my goals and plans. Any insight would be greatly appreicated. First cycle. I hope I've read enough to avoid being flammed

Weight: 160
    B/F: 13%-14%

Goal: 170- 175 lbs and B/F of 10%-12%

Planned Cycle:

Week 1-7 20mg ed of Dbol (denkall)
    Week 1-8 25 mg ed of Proviron
    Week 1-8 Milk Thistle

Diet
    3500 Cal per Day - low fat
    150-200 Grams of protein per day

Workout
    5x per week with personal trainer

What I hope:
    Add 15-20 lbs then lose the water (5-10lbs) and end up with 10-15 lbs. I understand that the Proviron will help keep the water gain down from the dbol.

Also - I have available Androgol and could stack that if anyone thought it might help me acheive my goals.
    I don't anticipate any future cycles - but will continue workout regiment and diet to keep it in shape (as long as possible considering that aging will continue to take it's toll).

maximusdad is offline New Member
    Hi.. looks like ultimately you want to gain some mass and also lose body fat, correct? I would stay away from d-bol and instead go with sustanon and equipoise . The sust will retain a lot less water and still give solid gains. The eq will give you a harder quality muscle. Follow you cycle with a few eeks of clen ...makesure you are pushing 200g protein in your diet..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That cycle doesn't look too good. Your going to want a lot more than 200 grams of protein in your diet if you want to grow also. I'm a little heavier than you 168lbs and only 5'7" at 10% bf and I take in at a minimum around 375 if not more.

Here's a cycle idea:
    Weeks 1 - 10 Cyp @ 400mg
    Weeks 1 - 10 EQ @ 400mg or Week 8 - 13 Winny @ 50mg ed
    Clomid 3 weeks after last Cyp injection for 300mg on day one/ 100mg a day for 10 days / 50mg for 10 days or longer.

Have some nova on hand in case of gyno

Good luck.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 05-15-2003 at 06:50 PM.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'd really suggest doing more research research research as well. Took me a year of solid research, I mean hundreds of hours probably, before I really had the info squared away to be sure I knew what I was doing.
    I kinda started where you are, only thinking that Priimo alone would be worth it, now I'm doing exactly what the bros above are suggesting, Test & EQ. And BOY am I glad I took the time to do the research. I'm also glad I've been lifting for 20 years before I started.
    So good luck bro, just give yourself some time.

Thread Information