Colorao is offline Junior Member

Cycle recommendation

I'm 30 years old. Prior US Marine, working out everyday except weekends for the last 2 years. I'm 5'8" 163-168lbs, 16-18% bf. I cook all my food at home and watch my diet like a hawk. For the last 6 months I've tried every weight gain suppliment out, with no luck. Maybe a few pounds here and there, but nothing noticeble. And from looking at my family, we dont have meso genetics. So I've started to read about AS and have decided that's the route I want to go. While I know I'm not ready to take the plunge yet, I want to get an idea of what a beginner cycle with my stats might look like. From the information I've found, a common bulk cycle is deca /sus250/dbol with the usual anti-e meds. I'm not looking for someone to put a cycle together for me, but give me a leading point to start my research. With all the different drugs out there, it can be a little overwhelming. My goal is to gain 15-20lbs of quality muscle. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by Colorao; 05-18-2003 at 09:56 PM.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    read the AR drug profiles of every single drug. come back and discuss your questions in the steroid forum or here.

look in the MEMBER'S CYCLE RESULTS forum and read some cycles to get an idea how people combine AS for weight loss, strength gain, and muscle mass.

Lewd

Thanks LT. I have been reading alot. Is it safe to take the AR profiles as gospel? I read alot of conflicting information, especially on the effectivness of the more popular AS, sust/deca /winny/eq. From the sound of the profiles, they're all great! I guess I should do my homework first, then ask questions. This is a great discussion board with invaluable information. Thanks again.

yes, that is why I said to read everything, look at the cycles of other members and then discuss it. you will find that some AS is more popular, easier to obtain, work well with others etc. This plays a large part in what people do. You can't just take the 3 best AS and throw them in a cycle. And some AS work well on others and some will give a handful of people horrible sides (i.e. if you have joint issues then you'd prefer and avoid certain AS). My recommendations is this:

1)find the best test ester and this is your base
    2)add another injectable that compliments your goals be it strenght,weight loss, muscle mass.
    3)OPTIONALick an oral AS to compliment the cycle goals and other AS
    4)find out your anti-e and post cycle regimen

There are many ways to do this, but this is how I do it.

Lewd

Awesome. Will be looking for more guidance as I learn the ropes. Thanks again!

np.take your time.

Thread Information