Amped is offline New Member

sexual sides after cycle

How many of you have had any negative sexual sides after or during your cycle. I did a cycle of Fina @ 100mg/eod and at about the 8th week got a mild case of Fina dick. I added some test and it resolved it but it was a long time before I felt normal again. I think a lot of it has to do with your mind, after something like that happens you start getting performance anxiety. I have done other cycles which always included test and never had a problem. I always use clomid post cycle. I am 38 years old, I wonder if as you get older the recovery is much harder or longer.

DOLBOEB71 is offline New Member
    I'm 41 ,and i have the same thing you going thrue!
    For me it takes 6-8 weeks to get back to normal.
    Age also doesnt help!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes age is definetely a factor. You may want to start using morning dbol as part of your post cycle recovery so you don't have to live through the sides associated with low test for that long.

sebmelmoth is offline New Member
    Hi, this is my first msg , so first of all ,salutes. I´m sending this from Spain , I beg you pardon for my poor english. Now , bussiness. I´m 42 , I´ve made two cycles (standard: 250 sust for 6 weeks,300 boldenone each 5 days for 6 weeks; entering for 2 weeks with 50 propionate eod and ending weeks 7/8 with oxandrolone and propionate again) and I must tell you I´ve never suffered sex problems .First you must include ALWAYS test in the cycle , and in the post cycle I have a "secret" system:use Selegilina combined with Cabergolina . Amazing. You wil have , I assure you , your "libido" high as never before.

Thanks

goatscrot is offline New Member
    After my first 9 week cycle of Test/Eq recovery was supprisingly fast. After the first two weeks of Clomid I felt the "drive" coming back.
    I just recently did a two weeker which included Fina....it slammed my sex drive!!! I am two weeks removed from Clomid and still do not have my drive back......Never again will I touch Fina........also experinced insomnia which i did nto get form Test/Eq....

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    imho,
    deca and fina are the worst for us "older" guys as far as libido problems go.
    the big problem here though is that they are 2 of the best drugs for size and strength.

peace bb79

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    My wife is so glad when I come off cycle. She gets tired of sex every day! So I don't sweat a slower recovery, don't get me wrong I still have sex just not ED.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Yes age is definetely a factor. You may want to start using morning dbol as part of your post cycle recovery so you don't have to live through the sides associated with low test for that long.
    Rickson...

Still curious about the morning D-bol technique... Is this really enough to keep you from crashing after a heavy cycle?

Personally I find I still crash real hard about 2-3 weeks after clomid for about 4 weeks or so then things are back to normal...

Will 10mg of morning D-bol be enough to prevent crashing from low test levels post cycle?

Slypknot is offline Member
    I suppose I'm kinda dealing with the same thing although I don't know. Running Deca /Sust and although I CAN get it up - I really just don't want to. I suppose it's a mild case of lowered sex drive. I see a hot chick, know she's hot, but just don't get aroused at all.... hit a couple titty bars last week with some bro's and felt the same way - would have rather been watchin the tube or at the gym.

Guess it could be worse - I could really want it and not be ABLE to perform...is this what can be expected from Fina (haven't run it yet)?

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    Guy's I'm 45 and on my 2nd eq/test/fina cycle. I ran 500mg test/week for cycle #1 (as I am now) and actually increased my sex drive.

Followed up with Clomid/Nolvadex therapy. Clomid-300mg day 1, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for 10 days. Nolvadex- 20mg for 21 days. Got the boys back in action in about 3 weeks.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Rickson...

Still curious about the morning D-bol technique... Is this really enough to keep you from crashing after a heavy cycle?

Personally I find I still crash real hard about 2-3 weeks after clomid for about 4 weeks or so then things are back to normal...

Will 10mg of morning D-bol be enough to prevent crashing from low test levels post cycle?
    Bump....I've done it, but the time I did I ran into an old buddy during my 33rd day of PCT (HCG 1000 IU ED for 2 weeks prior to PCT, then: Clomid/Nolva/Tribulus) and he wanted to hit it, so we did, so I never got the chace to see if it relieved me from a crash after going totally clean.......So again...BUMP

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I have seen this with Fina. called me scared but this is one of the things (besides gyno) that has made me timid of fna.
    I have had problems with libido after heavy cycles, but only because I was over stimulated, and it took my body some adjusting to get my test levels and hormones levels back to their normal levels. I have a hormone level test done almost after every cycle. So far, my hormones are still okay, in fact, my test level the last time I checked was high for someone my age. Which my doc says was good.
    I hear proviron works to help restore the libido. Dbol (as Iron mentioned) I have seen helped a few guys here.
    If it is that bad, go see your doc.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Amped did you do a fina only cycle as you just added the test to resolve the fina dick?

Thread Information