Thread: sustanon 250

dynamike is offline Associate Member

sustanon 250

I've got 13 ampules of 250..sittin and waitin..the last cycle I did was 16 years ago , anadrol and test cyp, with test sublingual ananthate, looking for a good start before the 250...thinking anavar ...thinking of not doinganything..thinking everybody out there is husteling you on the net..used to be you knew a guy, and I was that guy, now I'm f'in cluless..If I had 300 tabs of anavar , and new they were legit..I'd start right now...europe..internet...for christ sake someone stear me in the right direction...thanks...Mike

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro.....

to be blunt, we dont ask for a source on any of the boards here. i understand where youre coming from, but you need to read the rules at the top of the steroid questions forum.
    please disregard any pm's you get from anyone offering to sell you ANYTHING.
    trust is something thats earned around here, and these guys arent going to give a good hook to someone they barely know.

if youre planning on running sustanon , you have nowhere near enough. sust needs to be shot eod to get full benefit, and 13 amps will last you 26 days.....sit on what you have until you get the rest of what you need.

peace I4L

hey thanks alot...yeah it was kinda part frusttration and part excitement ...I appreciate handling me with kid gloves ...the more I read the more I learn on here and appreciate the feedback positive or negative...I'm currently 223lbs. 6' around 14%...looking to go for the size cycle, not in a rush..so I have plenty of time to collect, wrong time of the year to bulk...back in the day it was d=bol, with test cyp...then anadrol twice a day with deca ..It seems as though a lot hasn't changed..but I'm a little rusty with the lenghts of time, the frequency the overlapping..and these drugs to use at the end to get you back to normal...I'll keep reading the threads, and if anyone has anymore feedback I appreciate it...thanks, Mike

from the 2 posts you have on this thread, i cant discern what youre wanting to cycle.
    do you have a plan, or just looking for bulking ideas? you mentioned dbol cyp and deca ..........

peace I4L

hey iron...thanks, sorry for not being clear here..prob cause I don't have a plan as of yet..and I am looking for some ideas based on my past history with cycles and how long ago its been since my lst one, as wellas my current size, I'm thinking I can start out slow...and I don't know what would be a good(size and strength), mild(side effects), and resonable(cost) cycle to come back to...any feedback is appreciated...thanks

if youre wanting to bulk, then the above mentioned aas are a great start.
    i would run something like this:

dbol 1-5 30-40mg ed
    cyp 1-12 500mg/week
    deca 1-12 400mg/week

clomid 3 weeks after last injection. you can load both aas into the same syringe, and shoot twice a week. this is pretty basic, we can get more involved if this isnt what youre looking for........

peace I4L

well thanks again..could you expalain the ...1-5....1-12...are we talking weeks 1-5 do d-bol ...weeks 1=12 cyp, and same for the deca ?

yea bro, its weeks.

deca and cyp taper out evenly(3 weeks), so theres no need to stagger either one.

peace I4L

thanks for your help

Thread Information