Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

Post T3 + Clen + Ketotifen + Test Cyp + Suppliments + Diet + Research + Effort = This Log

First, Thank you to Marcus, Austin, etc that have helped me find information on this blog and share their guidance and opinions with me. This place is a goldmine of information.

Second, I have chosen to do, as taught back in the day when boxing in the Navy...make weight then train up. I am 42 6'4 160Kg, Type 2 diabetic with an A1C of 6.5, and just completing month 2 of TRT. My current medications are metformin 500 before each meal, lipitor before bed, asprin in the morning, 25 pin of Test P EOD (TRT) I have completed TDEE in detail for my weight of 160, 155, 150, 145, 140, 135, 130, 125, 120 Kg so as to reduce my calories properly during this experiment. I have laid out my exercise program in detail and my research medicines to suppliment this trial. Below is a real life log of input, output, and results that might be useful to those that come after me and useful to me as I progress receiving guidance from the staff to help me modify or correct issues as they arise.

The Plan:

Clen: Pills 40s + cutter. 2 week ramp to 150 (10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100,110,120,130,150). I have never taken Clen before and the number one warning I find is to ramp softly until you find how your body reacts. Too quickly might result in a visit to the E room. 7 week run at 150, one week down ramp (130,100,80,50,30,20,10) Clen will be taken in the AM when wake up (8 AM)

Ketotifen: pills 1s. Dose is 3 per day starting at ramp up week 2 day 1 of Clen and ending concluding day 1 of down ramp week. This is for receptor reset and the continued effectiveness of Clen. Research said 2-3 units a day will suffice. This will be taken at 10 PM which is about 2 hours before bedtime.

Potassium: 500 daily in 2 x 250 doses morning and evening. (banana a day mid-swim included in diet)

L-Taurine 1G in 2 x 500 doses morning and evening.

T3: 50 (starting dose per Austinite's awesome T3 guide) This will begin Week 1 day 1 of the full dose of Clen.

Test Cyp: 150 pin 2x a week starting day 1 of Clen ramp up. My TRT dose is about 100 a week if translated to Test Cyp so upping the dose to protect the muscle I have worked so hard to obtain. Austinite recommends a 250-350 dose from the guide so I will split the difference.

Exercise gym and diet:

Gym is 1-2 hours a day M-F. Rotating muscle groups minimizing legs due to swim routine.

Swim is 3-4 hours daily, medium pace, M-F. Saturday and Sunday are rest days

Diet is 500-750 below BMR calculation with 40-30-30 split. 5 meals a day with 50% carbs in second meal of day (before swim) and green leafy included in each meal (raw not cooked).

Additional Supplements:

Omega 3
    Multivitamin
    Lots of water (8 L goal daily)

This is to measure the effects of a solid diet with Clen and T3 to view weight loss potential in anticipation for a 12 week run beginning in August. Any feedback or instruction on things I may have missed are greatly appreciated. I will report weight weekly and do before and after photos. Do not expect beauty at 160 Kilo lol.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Test Cyp, Clen , L3 on order from one supplier on 2-6 day delivery.

Ketotifen on order from a separate supplier with 10 day delivery.

Going this weekend to get the supplements from the GNC at the mall.

Will not start until everything is in place and in hand. Still seeing good gains from my trt dose. Weight is holding steady but lean mass is definitely increasing and fat melting away. Excited to do this test to find out what my body will say.

Thread Information