TANK01 is offline Associate Member

I can't believe it !!!!

I've been researching for a long time and felt prepared to start my first cycle. Got my gear prepped and made ready for my first injection.

God that 1 1/2 inch needle looks bigger every time I look at it.

In the end I thought fkit and slowly inserted the needle. I dont believe it, it was a heluva lot easier than I expected hardly felt it even !

Dont know if its normal but I feel so much bigger just knowing I had the nerve to do it !

If theres one thing I've learned it's that my research has paid off, and by following the good advice that abounds around here I've taken the first step... to the dark side !

Cheers all for all the information, much appreciated !

depdaddy is offline Member

self injections

bro glad to hear you did it..my wife always gives me my shots..today she is on vacation and im due and again on Thursday..never given to myself never had the need until now..guess ive got to be a man as well

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, if it's any consolation it took me til about week six before my hands weren't shaking any more whenever I did a shot.

In my experience every time you do it and you don't drop dead immediately it gets easier.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hell, i still shake a little........but its excitement now, it has nothing to do with nerves anymore.

peace I4L

self injections

well i guess i lost my virginity today..got the nerve to stab myself..great rush no pain at all..however it was in my thigh (deca /test)..so i know it will feel like a charlie horse tomorow

hybrid is offline Member
    I'm at the end of my first cycle. I have only used 25 guage pins. My last shot I used a 23 guage pin, just to see what the difference would be. I'll have to say, that 23 is quite a bit bigger and I could definitely feel it more than the smaller 25. Think I'll stick to the 25s. I think I would start playing head games if I had to use a 23 all the time.

23 Gauge

HELL I MUST LOVE PAIN..I ALWAYS USE 21 GAUGE..23 AND 25S TO SMALL TO PUSH IN FAST

IronRhino is offline New Member
    Don't allow yourself to get too nervous about self-injecting. Your own apprehension will make the experience worse. Have fun, haha, LOL

TOLgymguy is offline New Member
    I was a bit concerned the first time I did it also. It was no big deal. Now its just an afterthought. There is not even soreness afterwards.

demetri is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TANK01
    Dont know if its normal but I feel so much bigger just knowing I had the nerve to do it !
    I was the same way. I had trouble walking into the pharmacy and buying the needles. A friend offered to get them for me but my feeling is if you don't have the balls to buy the pins then you shouldn't be doing any gear.

I walked into the pharmacy the first time, got spooked and went home. Felt like an ass so I went back the next day, I cornered one of the employees where there wasn't any other customers and asked about the Syringes.

He looked at me and said "You don't need to be shy about that here." He then yelled out accross the pharmacy to the guy stocking shelves int he back "Do we have any 23 Gauge 1" syringes? Get 20 for this guy here!" I turned beet red.

Weird part was I felt more like a grown up than ever at that moment (I was 27 at the time).

After that injecting was a peice of cake.

d

Thread Information