maximusdad is offline New Member

cytomel/clen combo question

My wife is 38, 5'6" and 152# 19%bf and wants to get to 16-17%bf and is considering a cytomel /clen combo for 3-4 weeks. Has anyone used this combo and what types of fat loss are possible with this combo? I've read that one can achieve a significant fat loss this way and I was just curious what experience any of you had had with this combo. She has used clen by itself and was pretty successful and is looking for something a little more agressive. Thanks for all pos. comments

pittbull7 is offline New Member
    its a potent combo..if shes prone to sides i would suggest the t3 by itself for a 4 week cycle...then use the clen after wards ..keep us posted..

maximusmom is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pittbull7
    its a potent combo..if shes prone to sides i would suggest the t3 by itself for a 4 week cycle...then use the clen after wards ..keep us posted..
    Thank you for your reply. I went on the swolecat diet and really dropping the fat. I don't think that I will be going on the above stack but maybe in a month I will go back on prime/deca had great lean muscle gain results with that stack.

Your Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by maximusmom
    Thank you for your reply. I went on the swolecat diet and really dropping the fat. I don't think that I will be going on the above stack but maybe in a month I will go back on prime/deca had great lean muscle gain results with that stack.
    anytime bro

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    please visit the women's forum for the best possible answers. women should try to get as much of their info from women, especially from female experienced users.

Lewd

Has she tried each one of them separate first bro? I mean she may want to think about something a bit easier and then if that does not work she can try it but T3 and Clen is not for the first timer IMHO.

Just a thought??

Quote Originally Posted by pittbull7

I know this has nothing to do with anything but that is a beautiful Pit bro!! I have a brindle one.

Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by PURE ADRENALINE
    I know this has nothing to do with anything but that is a beautiful Pit bro!! I have a brindle one.
    I have 2 myself..

Thread Information