Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Rida5d

Thread: Is 64 too late?

Dorowat is offline New Member

Is 64 too late?

Skinny all my life. Want to see what a muscle feels like. 6'1" 160 A chest would be nice. If not too late what to start with for lean muscle which stays with me.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    it's never too late. just take it slow to begin with, ideally a workout buddy who knows what he's doing.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorowat View Post
    Skinny all my life. Want to see what a muscle feels like. 6'1" 160 A chest would be nice. If not too late what to start with for lean muscle which stays with me.
    H*ll no, it's not too late. Hit the nutrition forum and gradually work into a program you're feel comfortable with. As you progress, you will find that your mind and maturity are 2 of.your greatest assets.
    Also, stretching has helped me immensely.
    lovbyts likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's only to late once you are in the grave. Even if you have one foot in its not to late.
    Inked medic1 likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    You are just getting started at 64. People brag about a gf 1/2 their age. I want a legal one 1/4 my age...:P

Rida5d is offline Member
    Age is just a number ..
    Some 64 year old athlete folks look better than a 22 year fat drunk ass holes
    VoRTeXO77 likes this.

Iceberg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorowat
    Do it up!!!

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    There was a guy Alex at my gym, he is 84. I knew he was very fit and stuff but I was blown away when I saw him with out a shirt. Ripped, buff with abs! At 84 he looks better than 95% of the guys at the gym. If you are already skinny, you are ready man. Nutrition and a good trainer will do you wonders. Energy level, libido and general well ness will very much increase. Good luck man.

Thread Information