sfgiantsfan55 is offline Associate Member

anyone used Lexapro ?

hi all

im also on test replacement therapy.. . just started lexapro 10 mg... about a week in..dr said one side effect is that it is also used to treat premature ejaculation ....( dont have that issue)....seems to be jacking up me having an orgasm ( it greatly delays your orgasm if you dont have PE...which seems to be my case), which as we all know... just cant happen! lol....anyone else had this issue etc? and yes i know it takes a while to build up in your system but i started experiencing this like 4 days in..(never been an issue before)

thanks.

I just moved over from Citalopram to Escitalopram (Lexapro). It takes about a month for your body to get used to the dosage. The low libido, anorgasmia, and other sexually related symptoms will abate after a month or so. Hang in there.

sfgiantsfan55 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I just moved over from Citalopram to Escitalopram (Lexapro). It takes about a month for your body to get used to the dosage. The low libido, anorgasmia, and other sexually related symptoms will abate after a month or so. Hang in there.
    thanks for your comments...!its frustrating

Thread Information