Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Angry winny and grey hair!

darn it! I am NOT supposed to have grey hair yet! about 1.5 year ago i got 1 single grey hair on the side and I thought it was "sun blonded" - that was fine and there was nothing more for quite awhile and I was happily taking a number of things - then I ran an extended winny cycle and POOF! they are creeping everywhere on the sides when I cut it short it doesnt show but a little longer and it does - same with the face fuzz - therefore I have come to the conclusion that.....winny is eeeevil. gre:

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Sounds like a lil post-hoc fallacy dude. I think, more than likely, it was just your time to start gettin some greys. I always say better to go grey than bald.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I posted something very similar a few days ago in the steroid forum. I swear winny has made me go grey. I'm 24 btw and it doesn't run in my family but lately i've noticed a TON of grey hair on my head, it's freaking me out.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I'm in the "Just for Men" hair club. Sad part is I'm still a couple yrs away from my 30th b-day. But now that you guys said it, I have noticied more grays hairs since my last cycle. Damn at this rate I'm on my way to looking like Richard Gere...just not half as good looking.

I guess this is just another reason why winny is soooo overrated.

~US~

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Damn at this rate I'm on my way to looking like Richard Gere...just not half as good looking.

~US~
    and hopefully, less fond of gerbils

BDTR is offline Retired
    Richards graduated to guinea pigs and small farm animals now anyway.

David B. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    darn it! I am NOT supposed to have grey hair yet! about 1.5 year ago i got 1 single grey hair on the side and I thought it was "sun blonded" - that was fine and there was nothing more for quite awhile and I was happily taking a number of things - then I ran an extended winny cycle and POOF! they are creeping everywhere on the sides when I cut it short it doesnt show but a little longer and it does - same with the face fuzz - therefore I have come to the conclusion that.....winny is eeeevil. gre:
    I'm 47 years old, and winny doesn't seem to have affected my graying at all. But then I'm not even at the "graying temples" stage yet, just a sprinkling of salt mixed in with the pepper, and a little gray streak on my chin. And I'm on winny right now.

Maybe it's just your time...

--dave

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    If you decide to color it, I'd recommend against that "Just For Men" crap . . . you use it a few times and it'll make your hair feel like rusty wire.
    Better to use Wella (that's the brand name) "Color Charm" semi-permanent . . . you can get it from Sally's (that's the founder's last name, by the way) or
    www.beautycentury.com/
    Holler if you want the EZ-to-follow instructions on how to use this stuff; I do it all the time on myself and other folks . . . it's cheap, easy, and doesn't look like fake color.
    --Tock

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    GOING GRAY CYC?

join the club dude. just because we're a little (or a lot) gray, dosent mean we arent sexy as hell, or any less virile.
    my wife would kill me if i colored mine.....she loves it. i only have a little at the temples as of now, but i think its going to spread some in the near future.

dont sweat it bro.....its part of being a mature human being.

peace I4L

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Winny does some sh#t to your hair. Some of my bro's taken winny 2 of them went bold and another has almost all grey and they are in there 20's..

Quote Originally Posted by David B.
    I'm 47 years old, and winny doesn't seem to have affected my graying at all. But then I'm not even at the "graying temples" stage yet, just a sprinkling of salt mixed in with the pepper, and a little gray streak on my chin. And I'm on winny right now.

Maybe it's just your time...
    --dave

Just because YOU have genetically enhanced "super hair" doesnt mean that you need to lord it over us

and darn it - im not that old that I need grey hair yet - my uncle, whose hair mine is most like, didnt get it until his 40s and im not quite there yet - again, my conclusion - winny (and david B's hair) - is eeeeeevil

David B. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    --dave

Just because YOU have genetically enhanced "super hair" doesnt mean that you need to lord it over us

and darn it - im not that old that I need grey hair yet - my uncle, whose hair mine is most like, didnt get it until his 40s and im not quite there yet - again, my conclusion - winny (and david B's hair) - is eeeeeevil
    I'll gladly trade some brown hair for bigger delts...

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Once the greys start. they seem to pick up speed. Sort of like a downhill snowball. hehe

Thread Information