bassysmart is offline New Member

Nearly 40 getting back on it.....

Hello all. New user but not new to the game.

Age - nearly 40
    Years training - 25
    Cycle history - lots between ages of 20-30.
    Deca /test/tren /mast/prop plus most orals

For the last ten years I've been mostly natty apart from a few ph cycles here and there.

My joints are now beginning to moan from all the years of heavy compounds and I fancy running an injectable cycle to help the joints and give some
    slow and steady gains.

From memory I used to respond very well to deca 400mg ow and test e 500 mg pw

I was thinking about running as low as possible to get some results and was thinking of starting at deca 200mg pw and test at 250 mg pw for 10-12 weeks.

From reading a few posts it seems deca is no longer the drug of choice and EQ seems popular in its place?

I was also considering preloading the deca with some npp to get the levels up quicker.

My goals are joint librication and slow and steady size and strength gains.

Thoughts on low doses to achieve this?

Body weight is 85kgs 5'7
    Thanks to all in advance

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. Not sure we're you read what you did but nandralone decanate is still very popular. Most of here are not fond of eq as it has a tendency to raise hematocrit quickly and to get much benefit if any it needs to be run at a very high dose

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ this! Also, aside from Eq needed to be run at high doses, but pretty damn long(16-20 wks) to see its full effects... Take into account that the longer your on the harder it it to recover...

I still think most prefer Nandrolone over Eq(as one can get more bang for their buck and only need to run it for 12wks...

Nandrolone at a dose that your talking bout would give you some joint relief, however if run at higher doses it usually can cause the opposite reaction(drying the joints)... Must be higher than I've run b/c I'm getting some good relief myself atm...

GL!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't pay much attention to EQ, you are right on track with tes/deca . If you go too low it really won't be worth it. You could run a low dose of deca for your joints along with a decent amount of tes (500mgs) but that's up to you. If tes is going to be your primary compound then 250 mgs a week is on the low side. I think you are better off with tes at 500 and deca at 400.

Thread Information