Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By bartman314
  • 1 Post By Rickson
  • 2 Post By Rickson

Thread: questions about advanced bulking

rex277 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

questions about advanced bulking

i am 41. have undergone novice as well as intermidiate cycles in my life with good results.

i train hard as well as strict dieting.

now i wanna go the advanced bulking cycle test-e 1000 mg/wk,deca durbolin 400 mg/wk dianabol 4 wks(ed) armidex 0.5 mg (eod). I want continue it for 20 wks.Now my question is shall i get huge results in 1 or 1 and half months? [/B]

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    everyone varies. diet is key - make sure to eat ALOT. also, be careful what you wish for. i felt like shit during my last bulking cycle - always full, heavy lifting and extra body weight started to take a toll on my joints. i got up to 240 before throwing in the towel. i'm now a leaner happier 225, and preserved most of my mass.

it gets harder is you get older.........
    Stove likes this.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    everyone varies. diet is key - make sure to eat ALOT. also, be careful what you wish for. i felt like shit during my last bulking cycle - always full, heavy lifting and extra body weight started to take a toll on my joints. i got up to 240 before throwing in the towel. i'm now a leaner happier 225, and preserved most of my mass.

+1 for this ^^^^^

also be sure to drink plenty of water esp while on the orals, or drop the orals. jmho

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with the above. Water weight gets difficult on joints as you get older. BP needs to be monitored carefully and make sure you are getting blood work done on both sides of the cycle. I use to be able to do very large cycles, but now I keep to moderate dosages because of the increased sides. I hope the cycle goes well and let us know your results.
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^ Wow, Rickson! Glad.to see you around, man!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is good to see you too! I stop in but don't post that often. Glad to see some old timers still around.
    almostgone and Stove like this.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post

x2. Keep hovering around 260 myself, cant seem to get lower. Doc wants me down to 240 lols. I know I'd be better off, but just dont see it happening...

Thread Information