torus-debul is offline New Member

3rd cycle.help please

hi guys,nice to find a site 4us elder folks.quick info about yours truly.im 37yrs old,5-6",1801bs,around 14% bf.training on/off 4 15yrs last 3 serious.taken 2 cycles of d-bol,last cycle 8 months ago.1st at 23yrs.ive got 12 2ml norma deca ,8 organon sus250,20 proviron tabs,300 winny tabs,60 nolva.gonna run cyc 4 8 wks@ wk1 4ml deca 2 shots. wks 2 3 and 4 2ml deca & 1ml sus250.wks 5 6 7 8 as above but with 35mg winny ed.gonna take nolva ed at 20mg ,just a little confused when to take proviron.also got milk thistle tabs.any help greatly appreciated.cheers

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    1st, welcome to the board. theres a lot of good guys and gals here willing to help you out.

on to your cycle.........
    to be honest, i dont like it. theres no need to taper anything, and imho, its a waste of time and gear. you dont really have enough sust to run it properly, and i wouldnt taper the deca at all. since you have 3 cycles under your belt, youre at least used to injecting, correct? my suggestion would be to run something like this:

dbol 30mg ed weeks 1-4
    test enan 400-600mg/week weeks 1-11
    deca 400mg/week weeks 1-10

start your clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of test, and make sure you have an anti-e handy. if youre planning on using proviron run 25-50mg ed throughout your cycle, and up to and through your clomid therapy.

hope this helps.........

peace I4L

torus-debul is offline New Member
    hello mate thanx 4 replying.my 2 previous cycles were oral only.basically looking 4 cycle 4 mass and conditioning.i can get more sus if need be.i know years ago cycles were tapered,but times change.thanx 4 great advice

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    sust needs to be run eod preferably, and at the very least every 3rd day.

the tapering stuff kind of fell out of favor a while back, based on results and personal experiences. i think guys found that even though they tapered off, the post cycle therapy was still needed, and tapering did nothing to alleviate this.

if youve never injected before, i would suggest some strong research before you attempt to do this. better to err on the side of safety..........you know?

feel free to drop me a pm if you have any questions bro.

peace I4L

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah bro, definitely take some time and surf around and research if you haven't done a lot of it already. There are heaping mounds of info out there, and the "search" button, if you aren't in the habit of using it, is, I think, your best tool here.

Good luck!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    By the way bro, Iron4Life know what he's talking about! He didn't get to be a super moderator for nothing.

Thread Information