johnsomebody is offline Senior Member

50 -T & EQ Cycle Sorta Progress

Hey Bros,

Today starts the ninth week of my 12-week T Enanhate & EQ cycle.

I thought I'd post what's gone on so far keep ya'll informed about some of the potential pitfalls of this cycling business so you'll hopefull avoid some of them I've fallen into.

I'd spent at least a year and a huge amount of time researching AAS, mostly always at AR, and I was really hoping to do one cycle and get it all right. Originally I'd planned on EQ only, with maybe a 10-15lb lbm gain max but I decided on everyone's recommendation to add test, so I settled originally on 300mg QV T Enanthate + 400mg QV EQ/week. A lot of bros have made fantastic gains on this kind of regimen, like up 20lbs lbm while losing 10lbs fat, so I had high expectations going in.

I posted an update on my 4th week about how my libido had kinda evaporated, which concerned me, plus I had serious overtraining symptoms, which the opposite of what I'd expected the 4th week on gear. Looking back, it wasn't just my sex drive that had fallen off, my energy level was way down, and my lifts had gone up a little but not much at all. They finally did start going up seriously week 5, which had to be the EQ kicking in. Meantime I'd pushed the T up to 400mg/wk. But I never had any increase in strength, energy, sex drive or aggression -none of the things I'd expected from the Test were happening

I started researching more and discovered that a lot of bros were reporting no results from the batch of QV Enanthate I was using, even when doing as much as 750mg/wk. (I started a thread that's still getting posts on the Steroid Questions forum about it). I've reached the conclusion that my Enanthate vials have to be underdosed by at least 1/2, maybe even less. The vials definitely aren't fakes and show no sign of tampering.

So, it looks like I'm kinda doing an EQ only cycle after all, which is okay but it's dashed my hopes of big gains. It's also completely destroyed my faith in the reliability of these products.

So far I've gained under 10lbs and a bit of that may even be fat, despite keepinng my diet really tight at about 3500cals + 350gm min. protein/day plus regular cardio. It's been a LOT of trouble for those 9lbs or so bros!! I have to admit it's been really painful to read posts by guys making really excellent gains on smaller doses than I've supposedly been on.

Week three I started getting Incredible Shrinking Gonad Syndrome, which really drove me nuts, but nine days of 500iu HCG week six totally cured that and left me feeling 100% better -and the natural test got me feeling like a normal guy again, which made me even more suspicious of that QV Test.

Over two weeks ago I hit 500mg of the T on my semi weekly shot and I've been doing 350mg twice a week since. My energy level is up maybe a little and my sex drive is at least back to normal (though that could be the HCG) -otherwise bupkes. Sometimes I think I"m just injecting sterile oil with my EQ. (The :Prop I ordered weeks ago still hasn't shown up.)

Still got four weeks to go.

That's my update bros! Hope this is helpful.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 06-29-2003 at 02:49 PM.

Hey bros, thought I might as well post some pix -this is me, skinny arms and all (keep in mind I'm 6''5"), the first at start and the second week 9.

I'm still trying to decide if I should bail now or extend it out a few more weeks with Prop & Anavar . I've run out of Test from having upped the dose, though I still have plenty of EQ, and I won't be able to get the Prop & Anavar I'd hoped to finish they cycle with for several more days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50 -T & EQ Cycle Sorta Progress-b4-aftrwk9.jpg  
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 07-13-2003 at 12:25 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey well you finally put some pics up!!! I can definitely see a difference! You look more cut up!!! If you can get your gear in the next couple of days, I'd say go for it! I'm sure you will like the benefits of the Var and I'm curious to know how the prop turns out for you. Keep in touch!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-12-2003 at 07:49 AM.

Well, the Prop never came so I finished just with Var and by some miracle I manged to gain 9 more lbs! I don't think it shows much though -here's a jpg from wk 13, the end of the cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50 -T & EQ Cycle Sorta Progress-b4-aftrwk12-3.jpg  

I told myself I'd only take pix of myself slack, not flexing, since I'm not planning on competing or anything but I couldn't resist at least trying since I'm happy with they way I look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50 -T & EQ Cycle Sorta Progress-0002cropped.jpg  

BIG difference. You are a lot more defined! I guess I will have to throw in some VAR in my next cycle!!!! Congrats, I'm sure you are a lot more happier!!

BUMP for more comments!!!!

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    Looking good, keep up the good work.....Also I'd run the eq till it's gone......

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Great job, Johnsomebody! Keep up the good work.

Are you doing a lot of cardio? If so, you might have to increase your calories a bit. I was completely shocked when I found out my actual maintanance calorie level, and I don't do cardio.

Thread Information