Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: A price to pay

Torey is offline New Member

A price to pay

Im not advocating nor denouncing the use of crank. This is my short bio. I have volumes of info. Started TRT, HRT whatever you wanna call it almost 4 years ago. I stayed on a low dose TRT protocol for the vast majority of my consumption. I did roughly 3-4 cycles and tried several compounds. For results, size, strength and impressive physique gains nothing compares to Tren ace. Now, its available with test in a blend, but I digress...it messes with your head. For some its fooking awful, disturbing mental images, sweats, etc. For me, I loved the results but I felt like nothing in my life was worth living for. Its just one powerful hormone, tread with caution. Lastly, I could write a novel but I won't bore ya all. As an older dude my prostate became an issue. I could feel it stinging in my nether region. Anyways, Im back on TRT soon, but remember your goals. Why are you doing this? Crank I mean...Really look deep because it's addictive. And addiction can be life changing. Ready for that?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No rec drug talk allowed.And yes tren has its ups and downs.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well that was a interesting post?iam puzzled almost wanna say he's calling tren crank?dunno..lol
    Marsoc likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I've never been so confused in my entire life..
    Marsoc likes this.

Torey is offline New Member
    sorry boys...crank is juicing. I guess its also speed or other hard drugs which ive have never used. The term is used in my neck of the woods

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Torey View Post
    sorry boys...crank is juicing. I guess its also speed or other hard drugs which ive have never used. The term is used in my neck of the woods
    I understand what your saying it's hard to walk away from strength and size and that's not including the negative mental effects of quitting..it's just a must for health and responsible use..I lift weights to add years to my life I wanna live to a healthy old age..it's very unlikely doing that staying on hormones all the time..

Test is best.

I am seriously debating never doing tren again.

Last cycle was 200mg tren E per week. 500mg test E.
    Cycle before that 400 tren E per week. 600mg test C.

Next cycle is probably 800mg test E or C per week.

Tren seriously affects my mind.
    Test makes me horny.
    Tren makes me too horny, and angry.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love Tren and have cycled with it many times with dosages up to 700 mgs a week along varying amounts of Tes. Most of us who have used it can vouch for the animal it creates but like anything in life moderation must be exercised and know when to walk away. I took my last ride on the Tren Train probably last Spring for the last time. You need to know when to close Pandoras box and throw away the key,

Thread Information