• 4 Post By bethdoth
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By bethdoth
  • 1 Post By bethdoth
  • 1 Post By Tigershark

Thread: Time to update pics

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

Time to update pics

It's been over a year since I updated with pics. Time to change my profile pic too. So I will be 57 in July and feel I still look pretty darn good. Two low dose tren cycles a year helps! I have not been able to do my core (Ab routine) for about 8 months because of arthritis in my L4 bothering me, so my abs are slipping a bit. Weight this morning was 207 @ 5' 10" probably 14-16% BF?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Time to update pics-20180218_f.jpg  

Blog Entries
    dam brother you look fantastic...thick as all hell...nice job my man...stud...
    bethdoth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoag View Post
    It's been over a year since I updated with pics. Time to change my profile pic too. So I will be 57 in July and feel I still look pretty darn good. Two low dose tren cycles a year helps! I have not been able to do my core (Ab routine) for about 8 months because of arthritis in my L4 bothering me, so my abs are slipping a bit. Weight this morning was 207 @ 5' 10" probably 14-16% BF?
    Whoa, you look great! Great chest development.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Whoa, you look great! Great chest development.
    Thanks. Chest was always easy for me. When I was in my thirties I had this dumb idea "if I add an inch to my chest it will make my waist look smaller". At one point in my life I was 230 pounds 26% BF and smoking 2 packs a day. I went to sea (Navy) for 6 months and came back at 171 12% and had not had a smoke in 6 months. But even looking anorexic I still had love handles. I never really got abs till I joined here, I think it was Back in Black sent me a link to "So you want abs" That shit works.
    Overall I am pretty satisfied with my physique. I have been trying to cap my shoulders a bit more and build my traps just a bit more. It would be nice to get down to 11% BF, but then I would have to give up the Jameson Whiskey!

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Awesome work Man!

QUESTION: How'd you get that great Tan?

~T

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Awesome work Man!

QUESTION: How'd you get that great Tan?

~T
    Melatan II for 4 weeks EOD and 6 minutes in the tanning bed on Saturday. Then 6 days on the beach in Jamaica!

zigzagzig is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Thanks. Chest was always easy for me. When I was in my thirties I had this dumb idea "if I add an inch to my chest it will make my waist look smaller". At one point in my life I was 230 pounds 26% BF and smoking 2 packs a day. I went to sea (Navy) for 6 months and came back at 171 12% and had not had a smoke in 6 months. But even looking anorexic I still had love handles. I never really got abs till I joined here, I think it was Back in Black sent me a link to "So you want abs" That shit works.
    Overall I am pretty satisfied with my physique. I have been trying to cap my shoulders a bit more and build my traps just a bit more. It would be nice to get down to 11% BF, but then I would have to give up the Jameson Whiskey!
    Hey man, impressive built! You are a great inspiration. I'm 35, but far away from your level, I hope I get closer to that look with the years. I'm starting my first cycle in a couple weeks and your comment about how you never had abs until you got here called my attention. I'm in the same situation. What's this "So you want abs" link?

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    57!? Damn! You're looking great. I'm deeply envious, great work. I'm 45 so maybe there's hope for me yet.

Best ,
    C-

Quote Originally Posted by zigzagzig View Post
    Hey man, impressive built! You are a great inspiration. I'm 35, but far away from your level, I hope I get closer to that look with the years. I'm starting my first cycle in a couple weeks and your comment about how you never had abs until you got here called my attention. I'm in the same situation. What's this "So you want abs" link?
    https://forums.steroid.com/workout-t...-want-abs.html

A lot of the links are broken in the post, but you will get the basics of the exercises. Also abs are built in the kitchen!

zigzagzig is offline Junior Member
    https://forums.steroid.com/workout-t...-want-abs.html

A lot of the links are broken in the post, but you will get the basics of the exercises. Also abs are built in the kitchen!
    Thanks man! I'm already doing many of these

Fred40 is offline Associate Member
    I'm 51 and currently working out pretty hard but have a long way to go. What's considered a "low dose" Tren cycle?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    looking great.....wish I was that tan.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    looking great.....wish I was that tan.
    We had just got back from a week in Jamaica and I used MT2! Stuff does what it says it will do.

I know this thread is old, but i was cleaning up attachments and went back in to this thread. I missed a question and didn't reply maybe he will see this and still want an answer. 50mg tren A EOD or 250mg a week I consider low dose.

Leaned out a bit this summer. Participating in the comp helped.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 08-21-2018 at 06:41 AM.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Killing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Killing it!
    Thanks good to hear from you. How are you doing?

Thanks good to hear from you. How are you doing?
    Still in one piece!

Been told i have chronic fatigue, not sure i believe them completely but either way they wont help me further as all blood work is fine, so just taking each day as it comes and resting up...

Might also have carpel tunnel syndrome in both hands, but have to wait a week for the results, all good though staying positive, well trying too!

Sorry to hear that, wish you the best. Keep moving and doing what you normally would to the best of your abilities. I have all kinds of things wrong with me and at times feel like falling a sleep when driving to the gym. Just have to push through it and normally feel better once it's done.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Sorry to hear that, wish you the best. Keep moving and doing what you normally would to the best of your abilities. I have all kinds of things wrong with me and at times feel like falling a sleep when driving to the gym. Just have to push through it and normally feel better once it's done.
    Thanks BD!

And keep up the great work!

Fred40 is offline Associate Member
    I know this thread is old, but i was cleaning up attachments and went back in to this thread. I missed a question and didn't reply maybe he will see this and still want an answer. 50mg tren A EOD or 250mg a week I consider low dose.

Thanks for following up...I was still interested.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Damn BD, looking great. You inspire me to keep at it!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Great work!
    bethdoth likes this.

bonhamsurf is offline New Member
    Damn, looking good. I'm 45 and you're an inspiration for me to keep at it!

Thread Information