phil de rock is offline New Member

pct is it worthless?????

Ok this is the deal. about a year ago I went to the doc cause of low libido ( I had test cancer at age 26, am now 43) so he checked my test and found the one remaining teste is not working and at best the levels were

my results ............acceptable range
    36 free test ............50-210 pg/ml
    182 total test..........260-1000 ng/dl

my question to you guys is this. what use is it to do pct with hcg if my ball won't produce any test no matter how much it is stimulated? I still would use the anti e's for sure but since the Dr. has me on 400 mg delatestryl ( test enanthate ) every 3 weeks to keep my test levels at a normal range, then why do the hcg?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Wow, sorry to hear you have such low levels but it's good you're taking care of it with your doc.

I have no idea how to answer your question myself, however. Ideally you should be able to bring your doc into the process and see what he advises but I understand if you're reluctant to do so.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    By the way, JohnnyB is in the same situation as you are and he's a Vet -you might want to post in the regular Questions forum and maybe shoot him a PM.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    ya know, I was wondering the same thing. I'm 37 and have lupus. I'm not sure if it's the lupus itself or all of the chemo and crap I've had pumped into me over teh years, but my htpa is non-existant naturally. My cholesterol runs around 94ish too.

But, a healthy dose of test has just about healed up all of my woes. temporary fix or not, it feels **** good to be kicking ass and among the living. Better to die on your feet than live on your kness and all that.

I certainly wonder what's the point sometimes (PCT) since what it's trying to restore can't be restored. But I suppose it's better than total shutdown? Plus it's good to give your androgen receptors a rest once in a while I would think. Post PCT that is.

I dunno, but this is a good question.

-LH

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Johnny B is the guy to talk to Bro

Thread Information