ckfoote is offline New Member

ripped and roids

I'm a new member just want to say that all the information on this site is so helpful I learn more everyday. I'm currently 6'0 225 10 bf. Making great gains currently I"m stacking Finaplix ,winstrol ,equipose into my fifth week of the cycle eating clean about 2,500 calories a day. I'm trying to see my lower abs I can see a lot of definition everywhere but my lower abs I know its hard to get them to show, I've been lifting for 6 years and I know everyones body is different and responds different but just looking for some advice to help. My diet is clean and I just started experimenting with low carbs no more than 20 grams a day and see what happens. Also been reading a lot on T-3 and wondering if this would help my current cycle to help reduce body fat.

Ck

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I do not know what your doses are, but it seems to me that you have enough shit in this cycle.

Increase your cardio, be patient.

Try clen before you go for T3.

T3 supresses your natural thyroid levels, something that always turned me off to the stuff.

I have done 4 cycles in the last 2 years, am at about 9% BF and I am JUST starting to see my abs.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    wheres the test?

i understand youre trying to cut, but prop or suspension would be a great addition to this particular cycle. i personally wouldnt run this cycle without it.
    imho, this is a pretty harsh one bro, and i'd like to know how the ole libido is holding up. i'm also interested in dosages of each drug. lay it out for me if you dont mind.......

peace I4L

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    you already in week 5 so forget about adding anything to your cycle unless you can get it in under a week.

You should concentrate on cardio as was suggested if your diet is on point. For some people Abs is the very last place the fat leaves. I look great but have some fat on my abs and chest and basically nowhere else.

Some people can see their abs at higher bodyfat% but if you can get down to 8% you should see them better.

Lewd

Quote Originally Posted by ckfoote
    I'm a new member just want to say that all the information on this site is so helpful I learn more everyday. I'm currently 6'0 225 10 bf. Making great gains currently I"m stacking Finaplix ,winstrol ,equipose into my fifth week of the cycle eating clean about 2,500 calories a day. I'm trying to see my lower abs I can see a lot of definition everywhere but my lower abs I know its hard to get them to show, I've been lifting for 6 years and I know everyones body is different and responds different but just looking for some advice to help. My diet is clean and I just started experimenting with low carbs no more than 20 grams a day and see what happens. Also been reading a lot on T-3 and wondering if this would help my current cycle to help reduce body fat.

Ck
    Bro lay out the cycle week by week for us with the amounts. As for the T3 well actually I do not believe there are any studies that show T3 can permanently suppress you natural levels. Only temporary. That’s why you need to follow CYC's T3 post to the T!!! IMO I would run Clen first but if you already have the T3 run it but follow CYCs schedule for it.
    Peace..PA

Thread Information