radial is offline New Member

Question How 2 keep my Test levels low 4 Endo

I am 37 years old and have just been diagnosed for the 4th time with low testosterone levels by my endocrinologist.

I have just recovered from hyperthyroid (yes hyper) and went from a obese 245@5'10" to 190 with hyper drugs.

During my last result I was doing a 1-AD cycle and my endo doesnt want to test me again until I have cleared the 1AD.

However, now that I have a chance to get Test legally and from a physician that knows his hormones, how can I ensure that my T levels remain low. I just dont want to get to the test and find that my T levels have risen which will definitely make my endo reconsider.

The reason why I have not been put on this earlier was we needed to get my thyroid under control and to check my pituitary gland and thyroid gland for abnormalities.

My thyroid has been under control for the last 12 months.

Thanks

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    How long until you see your endocrinologist again?

xxxl83

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by radial
    However, now that I have a chance to get Test legally and from a physician that knows his hormones, how can I ensure that my T levels remain low. I just dont want to get to the test and find that my T levels have risen which will definitely make my endo reconsider.

I remember reading a good article on this very subject on another board a while back...ill try to dig up a link.

The jist of it was to drink alcohol, have poor sleep habits, shitty diet, etc for a matter of time before seeing the doc. The arcticle had a detailed plan of attack, it was pretty interesting.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I think the best bet is if you have enough time to. Go on a low dose of test for a couple of weeks so your natural test production "shuts down" then stop without any post cycle therapy a couple of weeks before you see the doctor.

This way when you go see him you'll already be in a state of "metabolic lag" which means when he takes your blood your test levels will be low. The whole thing for this is timing and the type of esters you use.

xxxl83

IronRhino is offline New Member
    get your hands on some dbol for a short while, about ten days. timing is utmost for this to be successful. Other factors include not eating for 36 hrs or so prior to the blood draw, the use of a lot of alcohol just prior to the test, running for a couple days on 4 hrs sleep each night, and don't forget about overtraining the body to build up the cortisol levels.

But I'm really uneasy about you proceeding along this vein given your physiological limitations. Oh, well, you've been given enough to accomplish this end result.

IronRhino is offline New Member
    also forget about abstaining from any sexual activity or masturbation for several days prior to exam.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    I think the best bet is if you have enough time to. Go on a low dose of test for a couple of weeks so your natural test production "shuts down" then stop without any post cycle therapy a couple of weeks before you see the doctor.

This way when you go see him you'll already be in a state of "metabolic lag" which means when he takes your blood your test levels will be low. The whole thing for this is timing and the type of esters you use.

xxxl83

The dosage would have to be large enough to shut down the body and for a long enough duration so that it does not rebound fast!!

A low amoutn may not shut it down completely and thats what I think he is looking to do. If your going to test low you may as well test LOW!!

Funny I have a local Doctor that is now doing this "ANTI_AGING" treatment and I was thinking of trying to get mine down as well!!!

Hell I would not be able to afford Test legally but it sure would be nice to have it legally!!!

Thread Information