sinjun is offline New Member

Thumbs down Eq A Little To Late ???????

HEY WAS WONDERING :: IM CURRENTLY ON SUST ONLY 500MGS EOD . WELL THAT WASNT THE PLAN SEE I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE RUN SUST AND EQ TOGETHER BUT THE EQ DIDNT SHOW SO BEING MY FIRST CYCLE IN 12 YRS I WENT A HEAD W/SUST ONLY WELL GUESS WHAT SHOWED UP !!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY 3RD ALMOST 4TH WEEK MY QUESTION IS IT TOO LATE TO THROW IT IN (EQ) OR IS IT TO LATE???
    THANKS MUCHO

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Well, It depends on how long you are gonna run the sust.

To get real benefits of EQ, you should run it 10 weeks minimum. I don't feel EQ until the middle of week 5.

So you would have to run the sust for about 14 weeks total. a bit long IMO.

I'd save it for your next cycle. If you have not used in 12 years, your receptors are nice and fresh and you will do just fine on the sust alone.

PS: and then you have something else to look forward to .

Ok Strom So Save For Next Time. Ive Heard Of A Few People Running Eq Alone Whats Your 2cents On That Or Should I Run It With Test The Way I Planned It The First Time Thanks Bud

Quote Originally Posted by sinjun
    Ok Strom So Save For Next Time. Ive Heard Of A Few People Running Eq Alone Whats Your 2cents On That Or Should I Run It With Test The Way I Planned It The First Time Thanks Bud

I have never run it alone. I Know a few guys that have and had good results. I love the kick that test gives it. You wont get the big boost in sex drive with just EQ. I always look forward to that.

Thanks Strom. While I Got Your Attention Something Else Has Come Up !!! Ive Started To Notice A Slight Puffyness In Nips Not To Bad Yet. So I Could Use Your Wisdom On The Subject Ive Got Liquidex And Nolvedex On Hand Ive Posted On This Subject Before But Wasnt Real Clear On It . I Know The Liquidex Can Dry Up Joints And From What I Also Know They Both Can Inhibit Gains? (correct) So I Guess Wich One Should I Run With Or Both? And (exactly How- Much How Long) I Might Be Jumping The Gun Its Just That I Dont Need Boobies Your Help Is Much Appriciated Sin

Quote Originally Posted by sinjun
    Thanks Strom. While I Got Your Attention Something Else Has Come Up !!! Ive Started To Notice A Slight Puffyness In Nips Not To Bad Yet. So I Could Use Your Wisdom On The Subject Ive Got Liquidex And Nolvedex On Hand Ive Posted On This Subject Before But Wasnt Real Clear On It . I Know The Liquidex Can Dry Up Joints And From What I Also Know They Both Can Inhibit Gains? (correct) So I Guess Wich One Should I Run With Or Both? And (exactly How- Much How Long) I Might Be Jumping The Gun Its Just That I Dont Need Boobies Your Help Is Much Appriciated Sin

I would run the Novaldex at 40mg a day untill the puffiness subsides. After it subsides, I would go with 10mg a day through the rest of your cycle.
    There is argument about whether Nova can inhibit gains a little, but who cares ? It is better than boobies, and there are more cycles to do in the future, so just get on the Novaldex.

Sweet!!!! Well Ok Very Clear Thanks So About The Liquidex Ive Also Herd That It Prevents Gyno? I Know Its Mainly For Puffiness/water Weight So Should I Stay W/just Nolv Im Not Seeing Any Puffiness (yet) Butt Big Butt Here ---if I Do .5 Or .25 Ed Liquidex Is That The Dossage ? Thanks For All Your Help Stromba Sinjun

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    you should have run the 'dex with the cycle itself, from the beginning.
    stromba is right on in his assessment of the sust eq situation.
    for me, it wouldnt be a big deal to extend the sust to accomodate the eq. but since this is your 1st go in 12 years, it might be a good idea to hold off on this one, and save the eq for a future go.

peace I4L

Talking

YAH BABY ITS SORT OF LIKE FISHING I WAS HOPING IT WOULD BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IRON FLIFE PIPED IN[[[[ YOUR WISDOM IS INNAMENT ----- NOT THAT I DONT APPRICIATE THE STROM BUT THANKS SO MUCH YOUR BOTH ASSETS TO ME

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i appreciate the props bro....
    and i'm here to help. but keep in mind theres a lot of smart bros that hang here, and TS is one of 'em.

he got to you before i did, and his advice was spot on. i'm sure i speak for both of us in saying that if you need anything else, feel free to drop a pm.........

peace I4L

Thread Information