• 8 Post By bethdoth
  • 2 Post By bethdoth
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 1 Post By 1bigun11

Thread: Turning 60 tomorrow

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

Turning 60 tomorrow

Turning 60 tomorrow and I have to say maintaining muscle and keeping fat off is getting harder. 2020 was difficult because of covid, but did the best I could.
    My gym was closed for over two months in 2020. I had covid in September so it kept me out of the gym for another month. Then I'm pretty sure I had the delta variance for the past 21 days.
    Still hit the gym hard when I can, diet has been dirty lately, and I still balance drinking and partying with fitness.
    My goal for next year when I turn 61 is save current muscle, but back to 14 % BF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Turning 60 tomorrow-60_2jpg.jpg   Turning 60 tomorrow-60_1jpg.jpg  
    Last edited by bethdoth; 07-22-2021 at 09:17 AM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Turning 60 tomorrow and I have to say maintaining muscle and keeping fat off is getting harder. 2020 was difficult because of covid, but did the best I could.
    My gym was closed for over two months in 2020. I had covid in September so it kept me out of the gym for another month. Then I'm pretty sure I had the delta variance for the past 21 days.
    Still hit the gym hard when I can, diet has been dirty lately, and I still balance drinking and partying with fitness.
    My goal for next year when I turn 61 is save current muscle, but back to 14 % BF.
    Always looking good brother!!!!
    You look better than the majority of 20 yo’s.
    You keep the rest of us going. If I can just walk without major pain at your age…. I will call that success. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Always looking good brother!!!!
    You look better than the majority of 20 yo’s.
    You keep the rest of us going. If I can just walk without major pain at your age…. I will call that success. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Charger Hahaha you aren't far behind me. Pain is part of getting older. I have been going to a massage therapist every two weeks and that has been helping.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Happy birthday & welcome to the 60’s!

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Happy birthday! It’s inspirational to see guys older than me in killer shape.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Nice to see you back at it. Second COVID run sounds harsh. Not vaccinated yet?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Looking massive man

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Had a great surprise birthday party with family and friends.
    I'm not photogenic and not good at taking selfies. When I look at pics I think I look like shit and not very big, when I look in the mirror I think I look pretty big. Every now and then someone will take a pic that I think humm I look big in that picture. Also when I am in public people often comment on my build. I think my arms look good in this pic and pretty thick in chest and back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Turning 60 tomorrow-221134710_4176312892414964_554051568207362995_n.jpg  
    1bigun11 and Test Monsterone like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Happy Belated birthday
    bethdoth likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Awesome shape my Brother a real inspiration to those of us who hope to be good at 60!
    bethdoth likes this.

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    You look great. Congrats!
    bethdoth likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    INSPIRATIONAL, buddy...!!!

I am turning 56 here in a month. Time flies when we are having fun.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    50 in december here.... good job. In addition to a massage therapist, do you go to a chiropractor, too?

im a big fan of chiropractors as preventitive medicine

Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post
    50 in december here.... good job. In addition to a massage therapist, do you go to a chiropractor, too?

im a big fan of chiropractors as preventitive medicine
    No I have a lot of injuries in my back. Crashed a few bikes in my day. Fused C5 C6, herniated C7 and degenerative arthritis in my L4 area. Don't know if i would want them adjusting the rods and cadaver bones in my back! LOL

Thread Information